Devialet Chat
List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Speakers (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Speakers)
+--- Thread: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here (/Thread-List-Your-Speakers-and-Devialet-Model-Here)

RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - Petter - 03-Jul-2014

Devialet D Premier upgradet to 250 combined with Sonus Faber Cremona M

At the moment i will not go further,afther all the simplety with one box selution and the eleganse was the reason for selling 6 Naim boxes Smile

I feel this is the ultimate living room system att the moment,but reading other forum members post make me currios Smile

RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - saxguy - 03-Jul-2014

(03-Jul-2014, 08:48)Eddye Wrote:
(02-Jul-2014, 19:42)saxguy Wrote: As the title says, list your speakers and Devialet model here. Also, if you are planning to upgrade to dual mono, please give your reasons for doing so. I think this would be a good resource for potential buyers in determining if certain speakers benefit from a dual mono setup vs a single stereo setup.
Why aren't you sharing your setup?
I am still trying to figure out which Devialet model to get. My speakers are only 84db efficient. I'm leaning towards a 250 which would leave the option of upgrading to the 800.

RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - Confused - 03-Jul-2014

Kef Blades plus Devialet 250 (nea 240) I did audition a D500, it was better, but at the time i did not think it was 8k better.....

It was better though, so the upgrade is always in mind. Might be a different story with SAM. How would a SAM 250 compare to a SAM 800? I might hate SAM? SAM with the 800's might be so good then I may have to consider getting the old wallet out again. Might go for a trip to Paris to buy the slave when the Euro hits 1.5 to the £. Might wait for the super new model range to come out and get a bargin D250 second hand, might buy the super new model one day. Ah predicting the future is so hard.

RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - Tony - 03-Jul-2014

D200
Martin Logan Ethos

Would probably have gone Montis like Matt but only v.small room in old cottage.

RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - pete86 - 03-Jul-2014

Devialet 120, Sonus Faber Liuto

RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - thumb5 - 03-Jul-2014

A Devialet 200 with Sonus Faber Guarneri Homage (and a Gravis B1 sub) for me.

RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - PhilP - 03-Jul-2014

Devialet 200 + Wilson Benesch Discoveries

May well add a slave 200 but need to get my current set-up working properly first...

RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - GuillaumeB - 04-Jul-2014

(03-Jul-2014, 19:47)thumb5 Wrote: A Devialet 200 with Sonus Faber Guarneri Homage (and a Gravis B1 sub) for me.

Now that's a very fine speaker. I owned the Guarneri Momento for a few years, sometimes I regret letting it go.

Guillaume

RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - beerman - 04-Jul-2014

Devialet 200
Kef LS50
Linn Melodik Subwoofer

Kef LS50 is sucking incredible amounts of Watt, has clearly a benefit of the 30 more Watt of the Devialet 200.
No plans so far to go 400.

RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - PeterS - 04-Jul-2014

D250 with B&W 803D