Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AirPlay password for My Devialet (Expert Pro)
Star 
Rolleyes 

Hello, 

Does anybody know where to set AirPlay password for a Devialet Expert Pro. 

Sometimes when I want to connect my Apple Macbook Pro with the Devialet Expert 250 Pro that I use (with AirPlay), a new window appears in which I'm asked to "enter AirPlay password for My Devialet" in order to start make a connection. 
And I don't know what it is and I don't know also how to set or change AirPlay password. 
Who can help me with this please? 

Sjors - the Netherlands
Never heard of an airplay password. Are you sure it’s not AIR?
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Hi Pim, no it's AirPlay password, for sure...
On web config page
Web browser and IP 250pro

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Digital: Tidal,Qobuz ROON on NUC 8i3 | Analog: Pro-Ject Xtension 10 evolution, Van den Hul Colibri XGW Stradivarius MS  | Devialet 440 pro Ci (2x220) Speaker: Magico S7 M-Coat | Cable: Mit evo one | Power: PSaudio PS12, Keces P8-2, Shunyata Delta EF | Headphone: Audeze MX4, Chord Hugo2 | 2x Devialet Reactor 900 on Ipod 
Okay, thank you very much. How do I get there can you help me ?
You need to get the IP address of your Expert Pro. There should be a list of connected devices somewhere in your router settings. It'll look something like 192.168.1.28

Just type that in to your web browser and the config page should appear
Devialet Expert Pro 220, ATC SCM40 speakers, Pro-Ject Xtension 9 turntable, Chord Signature XL speaker cable
(15-Jul-2022, 11:21)spater Wrote: You need to get the IP address of your Expert Pro. There should be a list of connected devices somewhere in your router settings. It'll look something like 192.168.1.28

Just type that in to your web browser and the config page should appear

Thank you spater, it has worked 
Weird. I don’t recall ever doing that and I douse airplay.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Somehow a pin was set for your airplay. In your web browser, go to the ip address of your Devialet (see post from jvoki above) and clear the setting for the "airplay code" and submit. might have to do it a couple of times for it to take. From there on should connect with the Devialet without asking for a pin.
good luck
220 Pro CI,  B&W 805 D3,  SVS ultra sub with upgrade.  Streaming with Sirius XM and Tidal