Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B&W jumpers upgrade
You're right, LF is on the lower connection, my mistake, bad picture....
I did try many combinations, will go for another try in the winter, after a longer break in period Wink
Each time I made a change with the jumpers it could be easily heard with the D200.
B&W 805d - Athom Zef Max - Devialet D200 - AIR Ethernet - Roon ROCK (NUC8i3BEH + LPSU100) - Qobuz

- FR -
It has been a long time since @ledesc posted the last message in September, 2015. I used to connect both of the speaker cables to the treble part as Kunter also suggested and use jumpers to connect them to the other side. During the last week, I have read several messages on different web sites about Diagonal wiring and has recently come across this topic. I tried to connect the speaker cables and the jumpers as Nordost suggests(Diagonal wiring).  I feel that it sounds better. Maybe, my brain is making a joke to me Smile.

Is there anything wrong in the picture? (tried to connect cables according to diagonal wiring)

Stereo Setup: Synology DS214Play NAS/Internet sources>> Supra CAT8 >> Ubiquiti Edge10X Switch>> Fiberoptical Cable >> SOTM SNH-10G Switch(S-Booster LPS) >> Supra CAT8 >> Euphony v4(Stylus with Qobuz, Tidal) running on RAM >> SOTM SNH-10G >> Supra CAT8 >> Mercury Streamer (GentooPlayer, MPD+UpMpdCli  running on RAM) + Fiio PL50 LPS >>  Mogami Gold AES XLR >> Devialet 220 Pro >> Echole Omnia Speaker/Jumper Cables >> B&W 804D3 Speakers on IsoAcoustics GAIA-II

Headphone Setup: Synology DS214Play NAS(CAT8) >> Ubiquiti Edge10X Switch>> Fiberoptical Cable >> SOTM SNH-10G Switch(S-Booster LPS) >> Supra CAT8 >> Euphony v4( Stylus with Qobuz, Tidal) running on RAM >> SOTM SNH-10G >> Supra CAT8 >>  Mercury Streamer(GentooPlayer , Mpd/UpMpdCli ) + Fiio PL50 LPS >>  RCA Coax >> Chord Hugo >> Fostex TH900 MK2