Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Config File
I changed internet providers today and changed the info for the WiFi name and pass code.  No other changes other than name.  When I plugged it in the front of the unit said Bad Config File.  I tried a different SD card, starting with a new file no luck.  I then went back to the original file and put in the original router info expecting / hoping I would get a good file but no connection.  But that to comes back as a bad file.  I tried this on a different SD card and still the same issue.  I did notice that I am using a 32GB card but believe I had used it successfully in the past.

I also have unplugged the mains a couple of times

The file name does not say  ".txt" but the description is txt file.  At the bottom of my computer that shows downloads it does say "dp_cfg.txt" so I am assuming that is fine.

I run my 220 Pro directly from my computer.

Any suggestions?
Devialet 220 Pro CI, IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze, B&W 804D's, Isoacoustics Gia II,  PS Audio P12,  Synergistic Research Devialet spec power Cord, Siltech 770L speaker cables, Qobuz, Roon Lifetime
                                    GTA, Canada
https://devialetchat.com/Thread-How-to-c...l-s-method
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(17-Jan-2023, 00:02)Pim Wrote: https://devialetchat.com/Thread-How-to-c...l-s-method

Thanks Pim! not sure which part of it worked as I did all steps but it works!
Devialet 220 Pro CI, IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze, B&W 804D's, Isoacoustics Gia II,  PS Audio P12,  Synergistic Research Devialet spec power Cord, Siltech 770L speaker cables, Qobuz, Roon Lifetime
                                    GTA, Canada
(17-Jan-2023, 01:27)Norty Wrote:
(17-Jan-2023, 00:02)Pim Wrote: https://devialetchat.com/Thread-How-to-c...l-s-method

Thanks Pim! not sure which part of it worked as I did all steps but it works!

They say in audio everything counts. Who knows
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.