Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Best Movie for Phantom HT Demo
Just watched Star Wars 9 - Rise of Skywalker and it was glorious. Its extremely dynamic and I was impressed at how clear the dialog was amongst the explosions...
6 x Phantom Gold, 3 x Phantom Silver, 2 x Phantom Classic, 9 x Phantom Reactor 900, Symetrix Radius AEC-2, 2 x JBL Synthesis SDP-55, Dante
Just finished Dunkirk. Man what an amazing movie! The movie really drove the phantoms. :-)
6 x Phantom Gold, 3 x Phantom Silver, 2 x Phantom Classic, 9 x Phantom Reactor 900, Symetrix Radius AEC-2, 2 x JBL Synthesis SDP-55, Dante
I got Kung Fu Hustle on Bluray and binged it last night at 12 AM... Forgot how good the soundtrack was and the effects... :-). Luckily I didn't wake up the family... :-)
“ 6 x Phantom Gold, 2 x Phantom Silver, 2 x Phantom Classic, 8 x Phantom Reactor 900”

WTF?! Can I come round for a cuppa? Wink
(03-May-2020, 20:59)Jamington2004 Wrote: “ 6 x Phantom Gold, 2 x Phantom Silver, 2 x Phantom Classic, 8 x Phantom Reactor 900”

WTF?! Can I come round for a cuppa? Wink
LOL.  I love the speakers, their sound and form factor.  My wife loves the way they look so when we renovated our home, I extended the budget a bit... :-D. I'm waiting to hear from Devialet on when I can upgrade to DOS2... they specifically told me to hold off because DOS2 doesn't support optical direct mode yet... :-(

I'm in NY... are you nearby?
I am sure it sounds and looks amazing (as do my 2 Golds Smile )

I’m Brighton U.K I’m afraid Smile

Enjoy!!
Just finished Hamilton from Disney+ Even my wife was stunned at the realism the Phantoms brought to the movie. :-) Bonus points!
So the wife and I started The Crown on Netflix. The score of the episodes is simply amazing! Highly recommend viewing it with your phantoms. :-)
Just saw The Croods 2 with the kids. I wasn't expecting much from the movie but the end sequence literally floored me. The sound effects made the phantoms do all sorts of things that I didn't think they could do (in a good way). :-)
6 Underground was quite fun with my new 5.0 setup. Thanks to @Johnnydev for the recommendation. Looking forward to check out the rest of the recommendations in this thread.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage