Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't download config file to SD card on MacBook Air
Hi there! I'm new to the Devialet world but super excited to start listening.  I purchased a used 220 Pro and found the Devialet.com config easy to use.  My KEF LS50 speakers are on the SAM list as well. So, I made the appropriate changes to my config file and WHAM!  Apple's MacBook Air will not save the config file to my SD card. 

Does anyone have experience saving the config to an SD card on MacBook Air?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Brian
No MacBook Air has an integrated SD card reader. So the obvious question is do you have one and if yes, did it work with your MacBook Air for other purposes?

If you don't have one, then you need to get one to be able to write such an SD Card.

Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France
I have the same setup with the LS50 Meta.
I had issues with the writeprotect on the SD card switching itself when inserting into my card reader.
Sennheiser AMBEO Soundbar KEF KC62  |  Devialet Expert 250 Pro KEF LS50 Meta  |  KEF LSX
(08-Dec-2022, 17:20)Jean-Marie Wrote: No MacBook Air has an integrated SD card reader. So the obvious question is do you have one and if yes, did it work with your MacBook Air for other purposes?

If you don't have one, then you need to get one to be able to write such an SD Card.

Jean-Marie

Jean-Marie,

I have a small device that plugs into both usb c slots on the MacBook. It has an sd slot and a usb 2.0 input as well.

Figured out my issue.  Using a two finger tap on the trackpad saved the file correctly to the SD.

Now I'm waiting for my usb b to usb c cable to arrive (Monday) so I can connect the laptop to the Expert 200.

One step closer!
Glad you solved your issue.

Happy listening!

Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France