Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet App 1.18 now available
A new version of the app, 1.18, has just popped up in the iOS App Store (presumably also Android).

- The App Store release notes mention a new DOS version 2.15 but as of this post that isn't available on the download server.  My Phantoms still seem happy on 2.14.4
- No release notes on the Devialet website yet.
- New power off button in the app, nice! (power on requires button presses on each speaker though - no wake-on-LAN)
- If you tap the image of each speaker in the "Channels" section it makes a sound making it easy to identify channels.  Don't recall that it did that before.
- Some cosmetic UI changes (e.g. a new "Product Information" pane for each speaker)

Hoping this will include the fix to the RAAT bit-perfect misreporting bug introduced in 2.14.4 but time will tell..
Thanks a lot for the information! No new Android app at the moment, I reckon it will arrive by tomorrow. By the way, tapping the image of the speaker makes it make a sound in the 1.17 version too.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
(28-Mar-2022, 22:08)ragwo Wrote: Thanks a lot for the information! No new Android app at the moment, I reckon it will arrive by tomorrow. By the way, tapping the image of the speaker makes it make a sound in the 1.17 version too.

Hmmmm, still no sign of DOS 2.15 on the download server and still no release notes on the website.  I am starting to wonder whether 2.15 has been cut only to support the Dione launch.  Any sign of the Android 1.18 update?
Confirmed. DOS 2.15 is Dione-only.

Quote:Note: Devialet 2.15 est uniquement disponible pour Devialet DIONE

https://help.devialet.com/hc/fr/articles...t-APP-1-18
(30-Mar-2022, 09:54)struts Wrote:
(28-Mar-2022, 22:08)ragwo Wrote: Thanks a lot for the information! No new Android app at the moment, I reckon it will arrive by tomorrow. By the way, tapping the image of the speaker makes it make a sound in the 1.17 version too.

Hmmmm, still no sign of DOS 2.15 on the download server and still no release notes on the website.  I am starting to wonder whether 2.15 has been cut only to support the Dione launch.  Any sign of the Android 1.18 update?
I received the 1.18 update yesterday. No new FW.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage