Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Devialet Expert Firmware Archive
@Bartype. You will need to join the beta testing program to be able to download the latest beta software.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
I just did this also, sent email Zip file returned there after once registered took about 5mins.
Focal Sopra No2, 130 Expert Pro with CI upgrade, Melco N1A, TQ Black USB, EWA LS-XXV SC, Atlas Isolated PSU, Ethernet CAT6 via Netgear switch. Melco LAN and Player CAT6.
(27-Aug-2016, 15:50)Rufus McDufus Wrote: I've kept copies of Devialet Expert firmware going back to version 6.0.9.

Click the link below to access the archive on my Google Drive.  Double click on the folder you want, right click on the firmware file to get the 'Download' option or you can open the archive with a double-click to see the file list.

https://devialetchat.com/downloads/firmware/

Hi Rufus McDufus.
Delighted to come across your post as I have an expert 130 on home demo from my dealer, which I upgraded to the latest firmware (making it a 140) to try and get rid of the interference noise on the MC phono input, only to find that I got the highly unstable ethernet connection with the IP address constantly toggling on/off.
Downloading version 12 from your google drive has let me get back to a 130 and stable ethernet IP address.
I can now have a serious listen to decide between a new 140 or the Primaluna 400 tube amp to drive my Martin Logan ESL Xs which are sounding too bright / brash on "busy" material when I turn the volume up to reasonable levels through my Naim 250.  The Dev is also a bit aggressive when the volume goes up but I haven't played with the filters in the configurator yet ..... another steep learning curve!
Many thanks for keeping the Archive - much appreciated,  Bob
(23-May-2020, 12:59)OldJazzer Wrote:
(27-Aug-2016, 15:50)Rufus McDufus Wrote: We've kept copies of Devialet Expert firmware going back to version 6.0.9.

Click the link below to access the archive of Expert & Phantom firmware downloads. 

Hi Rufus McDufus.
Delighted to come across your post as I have an expert 130 on home demo from my dealer, which I upgraded to the latest firmware (making it a 140) to try and get rid of the interference noise on the MC phono input, only to find that I got the highly unstable ethernet connection with the IP address constantly toggling on/off.
Downloading version 12 from your google drive has let me get back to a 130 and stable ethernet IP address.
I can now have a serious listen to decide between a new 140 or the Primaluna 400 tube amp to drive my Martin Logan ESL Xs which are sounding too bright / brash on "busy" material when I turn the volume up to reasonable levels through my Naim 250.  The Dev is also a bit aggressive when the volume goes up but I haven't played with the filters in the configurator yet ..... another steep learning curve!
Many thanks for keeping the Archive - much appreciated,  Bob
Hi Bob,
Welcome to the forum!
If you are having trouble with interference when using the phono input, try turning on Auto WiFi Standby in the phono settings.
This setting is turned off by default. The intermittent "purring" sound is caused by the wi-fi hunting for a signal.

Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(27-Aug-2016, 15:50)Rufus McDufus Wrote: We've kept copies of Devialet Expert firmware going back to version 6.0.9.

Click the link below to access the archive of Expert & Phantom firmware downloads. 

Hi !!
I had recently purchased a pre-owned D-Premier that doesn't have LAN port. Using WiFi.
My Roon Core is an old MacMini that's connected to ethernet.
While playing my stored HiRes music or Qobuz or Tidal, my Martin Logan 60XT keeps clipping, distorting, making sparking noise momentarily & at times even pauses the music.
Someone advised me to downgrade from the latest 10.1.0 to an older version.
Now, which firmware should I ideally use to check if my issue gets resolved.

Many thanks in advance. Even though I'm replying here to Rufus, any tips or tricks from other fellow members are most welcome.
Hi,
I don't think your issue is related to the firmware. For me it sounds like a Wifi problem. I think the D-Premier is only using Wifi with 2.4 GHz. Check your Wifi router, maybe you can select a different channel or place the router nearer to the Devialet. Also check the signal strenght. Wifi was working fine on the D-Premier for me with every firmware.
Also make sure that you are using Roon AIR and not the Devialet implementation. If installed remove the Devialet AIR driver.
(02-Mar-2022, 11:54)Vivialet Wrote: Hi,
I don't think your issue is related to the firmware. For me it sounds like a Wifi problem. I think the D-Premier is only using Wifi with 2.4 GHz. Check your Wifi router, maybe you can select a different channel or place the router nearer to the Devialet. Also check the signal strenght. Wifi was working fine on the D-Premier for me with every firmware.
Also make sure that you are using Roon AIR and not the Devialet implementation. If installed remove the Devialet AIR driver.
Thanks @Vivialet for your prompt suggestion.

Yes, the D-Premier is using 5GHz (surprisingly) with around 55db signal strength. I have a robust Netgear router that is around 10 feet away from the D-Premier. Also, on my router, I've set the bandwidth priority for D-Premier has the highest.

I did try using the mac version of Devialet Air initially but found it buggy, so uninstalled it & now using Roon Air.

The other alternative I have is to go for a ethernet -> AES out transport to fix the issue, if at all wifi is the real culprit.

My Martin Logan 60XT speaker has 4ohm impedance. Could that be an issue ?
(02-Mar-2022, 12:56)sutradhaar Wrote:

Yes, the D-Premier is using 5GHz (surprisingly) with around 55db signal strength. I have a robust Netgear router that is around 10 feet away from the D-Premier. Also, on my router, I've set the bandwidth priority for D-Premier has the highest.

I did try using the mac version of Devialet Air initially but found it buggy, so uninstalled it & now using Roon Air.

The other alternative I have is to go for a ethernet -> AES out transport to fix the issue, if at all wifi is the real culprit.

I did not know that the D-Premier had a 5Ghz radio installed. Far as I can remember 5Ghz was only introduced with the PRO upgrade, an improved wifi board was part of the benefits.

What brand/model router do you use? My Devialet hated my Apple AirPort Extreme.

Devialet 440PRO CI/ Mola Mola Tambaqui + Kalugas / Vivid Audio Giya G2
Cape Town, South Africa
(02-Mar-2022, 14:10)Drifter Wrote:
(02-Mar-2022, 12:56)sutradhaar Wrote:

I did not know that the D-Premier had a 5Ghz radio installed. Far as I can remember 5Ghz was only introduced with the PRO upgrade, an improved wifi board was part of the benefits.

What brand/model router do you use? My Devialet hated my Apple AirPort Extreme.
Hi Drifter

I use Netgear's Nighthawk X8 R8500 router. 
Even I didn't expect D-Premier to have 5GHz board, but was pleasantly surprised when I saw on the Router Config's Connected Devices list where the D-Premier shows as connected to 5GHz band while some of the other devices shows up under 2.4GHz band.
does your problem depend on the resolution of the music files ? Is 16/44 working better than 24/96 ? Or are you maybe use Roons upsampler ?