Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet to exhibit at AXPONA in Chicago
I Leave Devialet in 2020 i have a 220 pro ,who played wery Well , the Reason i Leave Devialet ,was there lack of Kommunikation , they fokus on the Phantom Line, they launce a soundbar Called Dion , they come with ney things , but never norhing too expert Line , no updates even in there web side they say if you go to expert they say / and enymore Will come / i feel they Lie from us. And then i Think / i Can not support a compagny who i feel piss on there costumors , no answers ,no updates, no nothing from Them .
That was my reason i left a wery special produkt , and a compagny who give a shit about expert Line.
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
(04-May-2022, 13:02)Finn Wrote: I Leave Devialet in 2020 i have a 220 pro ,who played wery Well , the Reason i Leave Devialet ,was there lack of Kommunikation , they fokus on the Phantom Line, they launce a soundbar Called Dion , they come with ney things , but never norhing too expert Line , no updates even in there web side they say if you go to expert they say / and enymore Will come / i feel they Lie from us. And then i Think / i Can not support a compagny who i feel piss on there costumors , no answers ,no updates, no nothing from Them .
That was my reason i left a wery special produkt , and a compagny who give a shit about expert Line.

Oh Finn, we all knew your opinion.
Can‘t read it more.
Your are welcome to world of AVM, every 2 years new amps with 10 % rise to the predecessor with no advantages soundwise. Be happy with yours and still for others.
Thank you very much for your compromise.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
If you read what i say , i say that expertline is a wery special produkt , it is the compagny i feel give a shit, and when i go to expertline , and see what Devialet wrote , ( and more too come ) do you feel that they show that ? When People wrote too Them ,they answer? No nothing from Them about expert Line .that is my point m they have forget expertline. So it is nor the amp .but the compagny ,and what they promised.
And About AVM they dont promised a lot ,they come out with ney things ,Don,t say the same as Devialet.
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
(29-Apr-2022, 21:32)Flashman Wrote: Without explicitly saying that Expert Pro was a legacy product, the Devialet rep indicated that was probably the case.  He said that Devialet had dropped all the Expert Pro prices and were selling them at cost.

If this is true, I'm buying 1000pro again. Did you happen to catch the name of the rep that you talked to?
Oppo-203 / SonicTransporter i7 Roon Core ->Trinnov Altitute-16->TAD M2500MK-1 -> TAD CR-1
The upgrade prices seem to have disappeared from the Devialet website but the option is still there. I wonder if that's gonna change / or has changed already?
Win10/HQPlayer / Roon - Uptone Audio Etherregen switch / SOtM-SMS-200 ultra with clock input - Mutec REF 10 clock for the switch and the streamer - Denafrips GAIA DCC - Devialet D800 - YG Acoustics Carmel - Dual Elac SUB-2090 
power supplies: Uptone JS-2, SOtM SPS-500