Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does not recognise HDMI connection after a while
(09-Dec-2023, 21:37)Jais Wrote:
(24-Dec-2022, 15:36)Pioneer123 Wrote: Here’s  another annoying problem. 

My Dione is connected to my Sony Bravia 88” TV and does its job. 
I finish watching tv and switch off and go to bed. Next time I switch on the tv the Dione does not recognise the HDMI connection and I need to reboot the TV everytime to make it work (very annoying)

Anyone else have this problem and know how to solve? I haven’t contacted Devialet yet.

Has this been resolved?  I have two Sony Bravia OLED's ... 65" and 77".

I am looking at this product, but I don't want to purchase if these issues still persist.

Hi everyone,

Still have the same issues. Just got a reply from the support today saying that they are not able to give a software release date. Last update was more than a year ago...
I have a Bravia OLED too and I have to reboot either Dione or TV or both everyday...
I have the same issue with a Samsung TV.  What I started doing is resetting the Dione via the web interface. It takes about a minute to reset. Curious if anyone has a better / different approach.
(17-Dec-2023, 03:23)pabfou Wrote: I have the same issue with a Samsung TV.  What I started doing is resetting the Dione via the web interface. It takes about a minute to reset. Curious if anyone has a better / different approach.

I ended up with buying a HDMI matrix switch with sound extractor. Using a QN95B Samsung.
But does not solve everything as the switch has not enough ports and there none with more then 3 input ports on the market.
So one  source is still connected on the TV.
The issues seems not to be only the Dione side. The Samsung seems still to have problems to passthrough LPCM properly.
After having such devices like Apple TV or my UHD Player connected via the switch the Dione detect LPCM properly.
But as  I need to use the source behind the TV I always have issue when switching between sources behind the switch and the one behind the TV.