Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dropping HDMI connection.
I have a problem with the Dionne that is somewhat annoying. 

The bar is connected to my Sony Bravia TV via HDMI and is setup and working. However when I switch the tv off and then back on, the tv momentarily selects the Dionne then drops it and goes to inbuilt speakers. The Devialet app shows that there is no source connected and only by rebooting the Dionne does it reconnect to the tv and I get sound back again. 

So having to reboot the Dionne every time I switch on the tv is annoying to say the least. 
Anyone have any suggestions or experience of the same?

Thanks
Yes having the same problem. My Tv is also a Sony Bravia. However, I also noticed that the HDMI port on the Dione may be a bit loose and he cable may work its way slightly out. Not sure if this is the actual issue vs. an incompatibility. Nevertheless, DEVIALET is exchanging mine out with a replacement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That’s good service. Will monitor mine for a bit more. Will be interesting to see if your replacement is also doing the same
I have the same. Unpredictable dropping of connection with tv. My tv is a LG 55c8.
Drop is about 1 sec and then back on
Any solution on this? I have the same issue Lg G1

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Devialet has I formed me that there is a firmware update coming in september that should fix this.
Bull sh*t from Devialet Sad Newest firmware. Still doesn't work! Really pathetic. Sony Bravia OLED.
All of my gripes with the soundbar side of things seem to be resolved. I use Virgin as my internet and TV supplier. The Virgin remote to my Samsung tv would not work through the soundbar but Devialet must have sent a fix because it’s working now. I do get dropouts when playing music via my Apple iPhone.but not too often.
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.
When I use Dione after reloading, HDMI works perfectly. Also TV volume control. The problem arises after re -off and turning on the TV or changing the source. Then everything goes damn.
I talked to the local distributor Devialet and they told me that they had a large report for some time. They transferred it to Devialet and they are waiting for an answer. They suppose that this update broke something because they had no such reports before. Shame.