Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert 220Pro questions
I recently acquired a 220Pro from Brian in Ottawa

I'd like to register this with Devialet and have a profile to log in, but cannot find "My Products"
Similarly I sold the 120 Expert and want to delete this

There is a 3.5mm jack on the right for switching on remote devices via a 12V trigger

How does one access this via the Configurator?

Thanks
                                                           Cape Town - South Africa, the home of good wine
Listening stuff:  Mercury Pi2 / Gentooplayer,  Expert 440PRO CI.  4Tb SSD.  Mogami speaker cable to ET LF8bs, B&W DB1 sub, Power from 7.5kW inverter.  2 x Dachshunds
The 3.5mm Jack is for the trigger cable if you have a 220 Pro companion making a 440 Pro. The trigger cable connects between the master and companion and allows the inputs on the companion to be used.
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
Do you know what the trigger cable does? Is it a voltage? There is an SPDIF for the signal but this obviously does not carry a voltage
Listening stuff:  Mercury Pi2 / Gentooplayer,  Expert 440PRO CI.  4Tb SSD.  Mogami speaker cable to ET LF8bs, B&W DB1 sub, Power from 7.5kW inverter.  2 x Dachshunds
(03-Apr-2021, 20:21)chrisc Wrote: Do you know what the trigger cable does?  Is it a voltage?  There is an SPDIF for the signal but this obviously does not carry a voltage

I think the following doc from Devialet should answer most of your questions: https://www.devialet.com/docs/D-Premier-RS232.pdf

Happy Easter,

Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France
Thank you

I see the 3.5mm optical in can be assigned to a 12 volt trigger out