Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expert Remote App is not working any more
As a former expert ovner 220 pro , i still read in this Forum , becorse i still Think that expert Line is a great produkt, but i Can Easy understand your frustations,about. The App ,and other thing, something i Don,t understand is why Dev not Update there app to iOS 16 , last Update was in 2018, and if you Think about the web side about expertline. It say // and more Will come// and then i Think what more?
Only dev should Update software, Update the DAC ,Update App, and Update streaming ,and you would have a produkt who was up to date, and i am shure that Can be done ,by software update. I hope for everybody that Devialet do that becorse they Can proud say ,we have a produkt for the future.
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
Just been playiong around and notice that the Configurator isn't working properly for me on my Mac Mini. It loads ok in Firefox but is missing graphics in Safari or Chrome. And when I try to create a config file, it only seems to work the first time and thereafter creates nul files. Has anyone else noticed this. I have pinged Devialet to see what they say. Thought would be helpful to flag just in case it isn't just me.
(26-Jun-2023, 20:13)michaelrp2 Wrote: Just been playiong around and notice that the Configurator isn't working properly for me on my Mac Mini. It loads ok in Firefox but is missing graphics in Safari or Chrome. And when I try to create a config file, it only seems to work the first time and thereafter creates nul files. Has anyone else noticed this. I have pinged Devialet to see what they say. Thought would be helpful to flag just in case it isn't just me.

Don’t wory I’have the same problème. They told me this afternoon that there is a bug, the solution is to create a new profil at each time. Not very convinient when you have two expert.
They still said nothing about an online update / app update or firmware update?
(27-Jun-2023, 22:29)Thiers.prive Wrote:
(26-Jun-2023, 20:13)michaelrp2 Wrote: Just been playiong around and notice that the Configurator isn't working properly for me on my Mac Mini. It loads ok in Firefox but is missing graphics in Safari or Chrome. And when I try to create a config file, it only seems to work the first time and thereafter creates nul files. Has anyone else noticed this. I have pinged Devialet to see what they say. Thought would be helpful to flag just in case it isn't just me.

Don’t wory I’have the same problème. They told me this afternoon that there is a bug, the solution is to create a new profil at each time. Not very convinient when you have two expert.

I have also been exchanging with them and the issue I have been experiencing may be related to the latest macOS update. Anyway, will keep you updated.