Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert Remote app
Hello, is anyone having issues with the app lately ? Mine has been working without issues until yesterday that it can only turn on/off the amps and change inputs, but it doesn’t control the volume at all. I tried restarting my router and network switch and also reinstalled the app, but the issue remains.
Devialet Expert 440 Pro CI, B&W 803 D3, Auralic Aries G2, OPPO 203.
I had the same issue a while ago, I tried many things, nothing fixed it.

I then tried a "hard" reboot of the Devialet (so turn it off at the mains, or a long press on the front button). This worked, I have no idea why.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Just tried and everything works fine
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables
I’ve also seen problems with the remote on my iPad. For me, any attempt to change to volume via the app would kick the app into mute (but not actually mute the sound) nor could I actually change the volume. A reboot of my iPad seemed to fix the problem but only temporarily. My guess is that a recent Apple IOS update may be causing the problem.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
(12-Dec-2022, 13:45)Freddie77 Wrote: Hello, is anyone having issues with the app lately ? Mine has been working without issues until yesterday that it can only turn on/off the amps and change inputs, but it doesn’t control the volume at all. I tried restarting my router and network switch and also reinstalled the app, but the issue remains.

The app has not been changed since 2018., so the issue is in your system.
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Dynaudio Confidence 50 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
Anthem MRX 720 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7

(12-Dec-2022, 17:37)Delija Wrote:
(12-Dec-2022, 13:45)Freddie77 Wrote: Hello, is anyone having issues with the app lately ? Mine has been working without issues until yesterday that it can only turn on/off the amps and change inputs, but it doesn’t control the volume at all. I tried restarting my router and network switch and also reinstalled the app, but the issue remains.

The app has not been changed since 2018., so the issue is in your system.

Issue fixed after unplugging the unit for a couple of minutes as @Confused said. It was the only thing I hadn’t tried.
Devialet Expert 440 Pro CI, B&W 803 D3, Auralic Aries G2, OPPO 203.
I have many problems with the expert remote app. Probably since the latest iOS updates. A power off does not seem to help. At least not structurally. My network also had no changes so the only change is iOS. Roon however never has aan issue with changing the expert volume (but can’t switch sources)
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
How work expert app here in juni 23 . Still ploblems.
I ask becorse i know where ther is a 250 pro in a fair Price .
But all is about the app . So tell me about app.
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
Android app works without problems for years...
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Dynaudio Confidence 50 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
Anthem MRX 720 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7

Same for me. Works without any problems on Android.
Been this way for nearly 2 years.
Sennheiser AMBEO Soundbar KEF KC62  |  Devialet Expert 250 Pro KEF LS50 Meta  |  KEF LSX