Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert app for iPhone
Music 
Hello dear Devialet,

Who can help? 
I like to know how I could change the name of my Devialet that shows up in Expert app for iPhone. It’s now: My Devialet-ETH, and I like that to be changed. See photo

With kind regards,

Sjors - The Netherlands

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's a bit backwards, but the name can be changed in the WIFI settings.    
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
See? Fixed Big Grin      
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Thank you Pim! Maar dit heeft helaas niet gewerkt.

Het gaat me dus om de toevoeging -ETH (van Ethernet) die blijft.
That’s just telling you that the data is coming in over Ethernet
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(02-Oct-2022, 12:43)Pim Wrote: That’s just telling you that the data is coming in over Ethernet

Okay  Big Grin

Thanks