Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got Geminis and Love Them!
I am the owner of a pair of Devialet Phantom 103db, so I was very curious about the sound of the Gemini's.
I waited until the "teething problems" of the initial software and firmware issues were resolved and I'm happy to say the unit I just received paired without issue to my iPhone 12 Pro and sounds terrific.
And with just few tweaks to the EQ, I'm happy to say they are easily the best sounding in-ear wireless buds I own.

Well done Devialet for fixing all the issues.

Minsoo
(16-Jul-2021, 02:26)MGremlin Wrote: I am the owner of a pair of Devialet Phantom 103db, so I was very curious about the sound of the Gemini's.
I waited until the "teething problems" of the initial software and firmware issues were resolved and I'm happy to say the unit I just received paired without issue to my iPhone 12 Pro and sounds terrific.
And with just few tweaks to the EQ, I'm happy to say they are easily the best sounding in-ear wireless buds I own.

Minsoo

Agree with you. I just gift myself a Gemini and I very happy. I have tried a few of bluetooth earbuds but I think Devialet did a better job.
(16-Jul-2021, 02:26)MGremlin Wrote: I am the owner of a pair of Devialet Phantom 103db, so I was very curious about the sound of the Gemini's.

Minsoo

Hey! I'm using Shure in ears at the moment. Can I ask what they replaced for you?