Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One year after 13.2.0
(07-Oct-2021, 19:24)ogs Wrote:
(07-Oct-2021, 03:41)zdenes Wrote: Mathieu (who I have heard rumour left the company)

This is not correct. Mathieu is still working in the Devialet company.

Oh glad to hear. Could you ping him about current status / update?
Smile 
(07-Oct-2021, 22:27)markush Wrote: Oh glad to hear. Could you ping him about current status / update?

I suspect Mathieu might check this thread himself  Smile
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(07-Oct-2021, 19:24)ogs Wrote:
(07-Oct-2021, 03:41)zdenes Wrote: Mathieu (who I have heard rumour left the company)

This is not correct. Mathieu is still working in the Devialet company.

I'm happy to be wrong Smile. Luckily, not all rumours are true.
Win10/HQPlayer / Roon - Uptone Audio Etherregen switch / SOtM-SMS-200 ultra with clock input - Mutec REF 10 clock for the switch and the streamer - Denafrips GAIA DCC - Devialet D800 - YG Acoustics Carmel - Dual Elac SUB-2090 
power supplies: Uptone JS-2, SOtM SPS-500
(07-Oct-2021, 22:40)ogs Wrote:
(07-Oct-2021, 22:27)markush Wrote: Oh glad to hear. Could you ping him about current status / update?

I thought if you write him an email or are in direct contact otherwise Smile
(08-Oct-2021, 06:28)markush Wrote:
(07-Oct-2021, 22:40)ogs Wrote:

I thought if you write him an email or are in direct contact otherwise Smile

I understood your wish, but if Devialet's company policy is silence I don't think he'd answer.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Oh I see Smile There was also the thread on Devialet help website where he regularly answered about Sweet Room. Maybe that will work out.
https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...Sweet-Room who want to have a look
(09-Oct-2021, 23:54)markush Wrote: https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...Sweet-Room who want to have a look

It seems like your questions are 100% ignored. What did you do to them? Could it be that they didn’t really have anything to do with the subject matter?
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Seems I asked to many questions over the years - so guess others have a better chance.
I hate that my question in that thread about Sweet Room was the last one posted with no response at all. Must have pissed them off ;-)

Seriously, I thought that announcing the concept of 'Sweet Room' a year ago was an interesting hint at things to come, but it was far from a well planned new feature or function. Here we are a year later still wondering...
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA