Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review Dione soundbar
It's not terrible by any stretch: the Dione makes a preferred music speaker over most low-end soundbars. However, it wasn't far superior to my much less expensive Sonos Bend. It's a true-to-life force to be reckoned with, yet not exactly a similar feature for music. You can resist the urge to click here to check the circle out. You're attracted to it.
I have a Dione and everyone who hears it, at least musically, loves it. In addition, I have abandoned Tidal and Roon for the moment and gone over to Amazon Prime UHD via Airplay. You may think this slightly heretical but the quality of recordings Amazon is serving up is quite astonishing.
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.
good morning everyone, I'm very interested in the dione but having an arc-only TV I'm afraid I won't be able to exploit it decently, I also have an arcana hd fury which is basically an earc hdmi splitter to which I can connect an uhd player if I want thus taking advantage of the direct dolby atmos. Do you think it is worth the purchase? Or is it better to focus on something else? Thank you very much
Dione works best via TV (HDMI ARC) -> Dione (HDMI) connection. I did not like optical one though