Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soundbar Dione disappears from network
I have already posted my issues with the volume, which suddenly drops to zero ocasionally on my Dione. Now I am having the problem, that once the soundbar is successfully connected to Wifi OR Ethernet, it loses the connection quite regularily and cannot be found in the Devialet app. So you have to search for it, switch on and off several times and set it up in the network again. I had to repeat this now 5 times during this week. Both connections are stable, using ubiquity hardware. Anyone experiencied similar issues?
(15-Oct-2022, 21:08)mwolf Wrote: I have already posted my issues with the volume, which suddenly drops to zero ocasionally on my Dione. Now I am having the problem, that once the soundbar is successfully connected to Wifi OR Ethernet, it loses the connection quite regularily and cannot be found in the Devialet app. So you have to search for it, switch on and off several times and set it up in the network again. I had to repeat this now 5 times during this week. Both connections are stable, using ubiquity hardware. Anyone experiencied similar issues?

I have same issue, connected to wifi, near the box (Freebox Pop).
3 imes in 1 month.
I just have to reset the Dione to have it back in the application.
(15-Oct-2022, 21:08)mwolf Wrote: I have already posted my issues with the volume, which suddenly drops to zero ocasionally on my Dione. Now I am having the problem, that once the soundbar is successfully connected to Wifi OR Ethernet, it loses the connection quite regularily and cannot be found in the Devialet app. So you have to search for it, switch on and off several times and set it up in the network again. I had to repeat this now 5 times during this week. Both connections are stable, using ubiquity hardware. Anyone experiencied similar issues?

I had the same issues using Unifi hardware as you are.

Do you have more than one AP?

If the Dione and phone are on different APs then they can't see each other.
I have this issue even with cable connection on Dione. BUT the mobile is connected via Unify Wifi.
The strange thing is this start lets say just around in December. Before I never had the issue.
BUT in December I played a lot around with connecting the sources in different ways.
So maybe this communication i.e. to the TV for CEC of soundformat may made the network stuck.
The Dione itself was working fine. It just was not visible in the network. Neither for the app nor via browser.