Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stereo Golds Configuration?
I managed to get a pair of phantom Golds (not the new models) - its currently updated to the latest firmware with Roon support.

Do I still need the Dialog to get the Golds to work in Stereo?

I was under the impression the Dialog was the only way to configure Stereo back in DOS 1.0 firmware.

There is an instructional video in Devialet Youtube channel that suggest the app can easily do it over WiFi.
(10-Feb-2021, 22:21)gonsped Wrote: I managed to get a pair of phantom Golds (not the new models) - its currently updated to the latest firmware with Roon support.

Do I still need the Dialog to get the Golds to work in Stereo?

I was under the impression the Dialog was the only way to configure Stereo back in DOS 1.0 firmware.

There is an instructional video in Devialet Youtube channel that suggest the app can easily do it over WiFi.

You are correct! With DOS2 you do not need dialog for stereo.
Oh darn lol - now I have 2 dialogs
I just tested the original remote will not control the paired Golds.

Does anyone have a way to pair the original remote to work with both Golds?
Unplug and restart then hold upside down over speaker and sit till it makes the sound of connection. For some reason left speaker works best for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, you’re right accidentally did it last night. Weird that the pairing reaction (the hiss with the woofers vibrating) is on the right speaker. I was more expecting both to respond.