Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stereo pairing
Recently can’t pair my phantom gold in to stereo. It gets stuck in the process of configuration. All other steps work fine. It simply doesn’t get in to pairing of the speaker’s. Have tried everything turning them off etc. can play all speakers in mono and put them together but it is not the same thing. Heeelp. 

Robert
(15-Apr-2022, 21:07)robert.csikasz Wrote: Recently can’t pair my phantom gold in to stereo. It gets stuck in the process of configuration. All other steps work fine. It simply doesn’t get in to pairing of the speaker’s. Have tried everything turning them off etc. can play all speakers in mono and put them together but it is not the same thing. Heeelp. 

Robert

I have also the issue that earlier i could pair my Phantom and my Phantom /light chrome -1d11 as a stereo pair. Now this is not possible and my device says pairing is only possible between 2 exact same models. Has Devialet done something with software ?
to solve this i use Airplay and couple 2 speakers but rightly Robert says this gives mono !!!
I was able to pair one of my previous generation glossy golds with my new matte finish Phantom I yesterday, but did get the hanging configuration screen. The only way I could get it to work was to factory reset them both and start from scratch. They are on firmware version 2.14.4 and I'm using the up to date IOS app.
Had this happen after ~a year of solid, no issues with my Gold pair. Yesterday one of them flipped and refused to play nice. Resetting them, rebooting router, pulling plugs, nothing helped.
Today, I was in the app and at random went in to the Latency control, dragged it up and then back to what it was before after resets (0.19 secs). Tried again, and for whatever reason when trying to create a pair, it worked right away.

No idea what's up with these >_<