Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Technical difference between Expert 250 Pro and Expert 220 Pro
After conducting listening evaluations, I can report that the D-250 Pro is an amazing product. The improvements with sound were most noticeable with classical music, where every aspect of sound reproduction was exemplary. I've always thought that non amplified music such as classical is the best music to evaluate a playback setup. Dynamics, soundstage, accuracy are all first rate.

The single D-250 Pro sounds better to me than the D-Premier in mono. Plenty of reserve power on hand with the 250 Pro.
1, ATC SCM 40 V2 speakers,  SVS PC4000 subwoofer,  Devialet Expert Pro 1000, ,  Ultrasone Edition 15, Ultrasone Edition 15 Veritas,  ,Chord Hugo TT, Magnetar UBR-800, GeerFab DBoB, OTL Headphone amp

2. Dynaudio Focus 360 , Devialet Expert Pro 220, Reavon UBR X-110, GeerFab DBoB
It is getting clear by now, the 220 Pro and 250 Pro share the same feature: unfortunately Devialet gave up on them...
What a shame.

Mark Levinson No585 | Denafrips Venus II 12th | Crystal Cable XLR | Crystal Cable Diamond2 USB | Crystal Cable Reference Diamond speaker cables | MartinLogan Expression ESL 13A | Roon Nucleus + Qobuz | TeddyPardo LPS for switch and Nucleus. (I gave up on Devialet)
(30-Dec-2022, 01:13)RvdH Wrote: It is getting clear by now, the 220 Pro and 250 Pro share the same feature: unfortunately Devialet gave up on them...
What a shame.

We will see very soon what will be the epilogue. It is quite strange to mark all products as “out of stock” in the same day. One user recently sent them email asking for clarification and they answered him, there is no need to worries, and there is no anything to read between the lines. 
In other hand, stakeholders/investors will ask for clarification as well. I mean, you simple can’t have all products in one product line and mark them as “out of stock”
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables