Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New App and DOS updates available
New updates for the Devialet App and DOS appeared today for me (UK) including EQ feature and documentation of web control interface.
Hello Pwalder,
Would you mind sharing the text of the message you received (I assume you got the news via email...) ?
So far, there's no change in the Configuration section of Devialet's web site. We're stuck with Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 from October 2020...
Best regards,
Arnaud
Synology DS414 > Roon Optimized Core Kit on NUC7i7BNH > Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI (upgraded from D120) > Cabasse Galion IV (vintage)
(25-Jan-2022, 14:22)alphafox Wrote: Hello Pwalder,
Would you mind sharing the text of the message you received (I assume you got the news via email...) ?
So far, there's no change in the Configuration section of Devialet's web site. We're stuck with Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 from October 2020...
Best regards,
Arnaud

Sorry, I misunderstood your message: you were talking about the Phantom update, not the Expert one...
The dream was too good to be true!
Synology DS414 > Roon Optimized Core Kit on NUC7i7BNH > Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI (upgraded from D120) > Cabasse Galion IV (vintage)
The "voice" mode within the new equalizer function for the app improves the experience in listening to vocal tracks, the tone becomes more natural and reduce the low end influence  Big Grin