Devialet Chat
Firmware 8.0 - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Firmware 8.0 (/Thread-Firmware-8-0)

RE: Firmware 8.0 - Sylvain27 - 14-May-2015

(14-May-2015, 08:42)dteam702 Wrote: For me with SAM enabled I'm not getting any sound to both speakers :-(

Hello, same for me (Devialet 800) Huh

RE: Firmware 8.0 - Rufus McDufus - 14-May-2015

I bet they're running round like headless chickens at Devialet at the moment! Never a good idea to try and fix and build new software under duress... Could well be 8.0.3 before the problems they introduce in 8.0.1 trying to fix the problems in 8.0.0 get ironed out.

RE: Firmware 8.0 - Pascal - 14-May-2015

stating the obvious, but same here.

RE: Firmware 8.0 - octaviars - 14-May-2015

(14-May-2015, 09:41)Rufus McDufus Wrote: With RAM enabled on the remote, I just get an option 'Bass enabled' or 'Bass disabled'.  Is that it?

Nope that is not right.......You get all of the settings for the riaa.

I put the RAM on my mute button and only tap it fast when in phono input and I get the menu of the riaa.

RE: Firmware 8.0 - Eddye - 14-May-2015

(14-May-2015, 09:45)Rufus McDufus Wrote: I bet they're running round like headless chickens at Devialet at the moment! Never a good idea to try and fix and build new software under duress... Could well be 8.0.3 before the problems they introduce in 8.0.1 trying to fix the problems in 8.0.0 get ironed out.

Who knows, at the High End Munchen show, they're sure to demonstrate SAMv2. It's going to be a real quiet booth..

(14-May-2015, 09:46)octaviars Wrote:
(14-May-2015, 09:41)Rufus McDufus Wrote: With RAM enabled on the remote, I just get an option 'Bass enabled' or 'Bass disabled'.  Is that it?

Nope that is not right.......You get all of the settings for the riaa.

I put the RAM on my mute button and only tap it fast when in phono input and I get the menu of the riaa.

OK this is weird. I originally had RAM on the mute button. I rewrote as config with it on the right hand button to see if it made a difference. None.  I still get 'Bass enabled' / 'Bass disabled' when short-pressing it.

RE: Firmware 8.0 - canyelles - 14-May-2015

The first time I tried it I got no sound at all with SAM ON.

I then modified a few things in the configurator and reloaded it. Now I get left channel only.

How could they miss this in QA?

There's another tiny issue on the new configurator I spotted. If you set a specific startup source in General Settings (which I do), it gets forgotten and set to something random when you upload and edit the config again.

RE: Firmware 8.0 - canyelles - 14-May-2015

I have a feeling it has always done that.

RE: Firmware 8.0 - Sylvain27 - 14-May-2015

DSD is working (with DoP), Devialet displays "DSD64" if source button is pressed (long press)
Button SAM ON/OFF : same result as MUTE ON/OFF... Angry  (Preout still working if enabled)