Devialet Chat
Firmware 8.0 - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Firmware 8.0 (/Thread-Firmware-8-0)

RE: Firmware 8.0 - Eddye - 14-May-2015

On the plus side, that ICM seems to be working. Dialog in film is much clearer.

RE: Firmware 8.0 - Arjan - 14-May-2015

Agree! Poor quality control. Lucky to have found this forum. Otherwise I would have been busy looking to solve the problem with the speakers.

RE: Firmware 8.0 - iamwappie - 14-May-2015

(14-May-2015, 09:21)Eddye Wrote: On the plus side, that ICM seems to be working. Dialog in film is much clearer.

Wonder how many of us audiophiles put great value into ICM. Also I must assign a button for it on the remote at cost of other options I find more important. How can I still use ICM in that case?
Edit: My Dev is in pass-thru mode. Does ICM then also apply?

Firmware 8.0 - BjornWiman - 14-May-2015

(14-May-2015, 08:18)Eddye Wrote: SAM doesn't work correctly. If I turn SAM on only the left speaker works....

Same thing happens to me! Without SAM engaged (factory config) both channels work. But as soon as ( the new) SAM is engaged, right channel is gone...

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

RE: Firmware 8.0 - craigyoung - 14-May-2015

only one channel with SAM enabled also.....wow

RE: Firmware 8.0 - Vivialet - 14-May-2015

with SAM on both channels on my 800 are not working at all. With SAM off it is ok. I have created a complete new configuration without success.
Very poor quality control. I don't think they have one. Too many fails in absolutely basic functions. Will return to the beta firmware, at least I have saved my old configuration files...
As always the customers are the beta testers...

RE: Firmware 8.0 - Rufus McDufus - 14-May-2015

Yep - right hand speaker silent for me with SAM enabled on my D200.
I mailed Devialet support. I also mentioned the 'FW' filename on the download link.

Roll on 8.0.1! Hopefully before their demo at Munich...

RE: Firmware 8.0 - Mikeeo - 14-May-2015

(14-May-2015, 08:40)Eddye Wrote: And why isn't the IOS/Andriod app not updated? The number of option are simply to many to program under 2 buttons of the remote!
Exactly, I need more buttons or scroll options!

RE: Firmware 8.0 - Rufus McDufus - 14-May-2015

With RAM enabled on the remote, I just get an option 'Bass enabled' or 'Bass disabled'. Is that it?

RE: Firmware 8.0 - dteam702 - 14-May-2015

(14-May-2015, 09:39)Vivialet Wrote: with SAM on both channels on my 800 are not working at all. With SAM off it is ok. I have created a complete new configuration without success.
Very poor quality control. I don't think they have one. Too many fails in absolutely basic functions. Will return to the beta firmware, at least I have saved my old configuration files...
As always the customers are the beta testers...

I to have D800 and with SAM enabled both channels are dead, but with SAM disable everything is OK.