Devialet Chat
What album are you listening tonight? - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Your Music (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Your-Music)
+--- Thread: What album are you listening tonight? (/Thread-What-album-are-you-listening-tonight)

RE: What album are you listening tonight? - GuillaumeB - 15-Mar-2015

Sometimes late on a Saturday night there is nothing better than playing some deep dirty underground Techno...  Tongue  just had to turn it down a little as the windows were shaking from the bass  Big Grin

Seth Troxler, The Lab 03 DJ set, CD 1... ripped FLAC

Guillaume

RE: What album are you listening tonight? - thumb5 - 15-Mar-2015

Chopin: Piano Works, Ingrid Fliter, via Qobuz.

[Image: 71Ny6Z08prL._SY355_.jpg]

RE: What album are you listening tonight? - Axel - 15-Mar-2015

Often on a Sunday I get out my late fathers vinyl and have a Jazz session.

So today I are bin mostly listenin' to

Mugsy Spanier and his Dixieland Jazz Band.

RE: What album are you listening tonight? - Confused - 15-Mar-2015

(15-Mar-2015, 00:24)GuillaumeB Wrote: Sometimes late on a Saturday night there is nothing better than playing some deep dirty underground Techno...  Tongue  just had to turn it down a little as the windows were shaking from the bass  Big Grin

Guillaume

I could not quite believe seeing the words "dirty underground Techno" in a Guillaume posting.......   So I had to try this.  Quite pleasant stuff I thought, and very well produced in comparison to the normal standards of the genre.  And as for the for the bass, I can see what you mean.  My windows were fine, but I did find myself checking the crack in the ceiling that had been worrying me a bit......  (You could try Rudamental's "Spoons" if you really want to sort those windows out)

RE: What album are you listening tonight? - thumb5 - 15-Mar-2015

Honeyfeet "It's A Good Job I Love You", via Qobuz.

[Image: 41GbjezUNkL._AA160_.jpg]

"Manchester's finest ethio-trad, folk-hop band." it says on their web site, and who am I to argue?  Jolly good, anyway. "Buried My Husband" is a cracker.

RE: What album are you listening tonight? - Womaz - 15-Mar-2015

(15-Mar-2015, 00:24)GuillaumeB Wrote: Sometimes late on a Saturday night there is nothing better than playing some deep dirty underground Techno...  Tongue  just had to turn it down a little as the windows were shaking from the bass  Big Grin

Guillaume

Loved this.........

RE: What album are you listening tonight? - MightyMart - 15-Mar-2015

Susanne Sundfør - Memorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plikjySlGd8&index=23&list=RD7n2as9NM9d0

Great album!! 

RE: What album are you listening tonight? - Jnan_devi - 16-Mar-2015

(14-Mar-2015, 18:52)Axel Wrote: Antonio Forcione-Ghetto Paradise. CD. World music.

I love all of this album, but for me the stand out that benefits from SAM is track 2-Alhambra.

Thanks ! Never heard this before. Luckily we now have "Rdio" Sounds good for now. I played all that is on there by Antonio Forcione.

Alhambra - played few times. My daughters said this sounds very cute music - I m like "what" ? anyway dont dare to ask "what" Smile

RE: What album are you listening tonight? - Petter - 16-Mar-2015

[attachment=360]The Wanderings of the Avener-Electro/House

RE: What album are you listening tonight? - Axel - 16-Mar-2015

(16-Mar-2015, 05:33)Jnan_devi Wrote:
(14-Mar-2015, 18:52)Axel Wrote: Antonio Forcione-Ghetto Paradise. CD. World music.

I love all of this album, but for me the stand out that benefits from SAM is track 2-Alhambra.

Thanks ! Never heard this before. Luckily we now have "Rdio" Sounds good for now. I played all that is on there by Antonio Forcione.

Alhambra - played few times. My daughters said this sounds very cute music - I m like "what" ? anyway dont dare to ask "what" Smile

Hi,

Try to find the Forcione CD with the female vocalist Sabine Sciuba.  Her voice makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up! 

Al