Devialet Chat
Update coming this week - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Phantom I (103 DB, 108 DB, Premier Classic, Silver & Gold) (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Phantom-I-103-DB-108-DB-Premier-Classic-Silver-Gold)
+--- Thread: Update coming this week (/Thread-Update-coming-this-week)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Update coming this week - Vince_JP - 31-Aug-2015

(31-Aug-2015, 11:26)Carloscdk Wrote: I think we have to get used to the idea they are a french company and french people are always late and they don't care. Maybe is the same thing with french corporations. :-)

Hope to get more qualified infos from audiophiles on this forum than is levelless "pub talk" Dodgy Please think twice before posting.

Update coming this week - nikwest - 31-Aug-2015

I'm really waiting for an update. I have been in contact with support about the standby energy consumption. I'm really concerned about it and I'm close to return my Phantom because of this issue, if this is not fixed soon.

RE: Update coming this week - Carloscdk - 31-Aug-2015

Dear Tristan

Sorry if I sounded a bit rude, it wasn't my intention at all.

I do believe Devialet is a great company don't get me wrong, I do own some of their expert products and I am really happy with it, but with the Phantom I am a bit disappoint, Like I said before great concept product not doubt about it.

And of course I am going to gave them more time, I love their products. :-)

Again I am sorry if I sounded a bit rude.

Best Regards

Juan Carlos Santos

(31-Aug-2015, 13:39)Tristan Wrote: @Carloscdk, if you are not happy about anything French in general, I suggest you stay away from Devialet!

As for the concept of firmware updates I believe that Devialet are one of the very few companies in the hifi world to have such an approach. So, a few software hick ups for a new product should not be too much of a problem especially when the hardware is brilliant!! Give them a bit of time to sort things out!

A frenchman ;-)

RE: Update coming this week - EvPa - 01-Sep-2015

I got a message from Devialet this morning telling me that the update, while slightly delayed, should still take place this week.

RE: Update coming this week - brighty - 01-Sep-2015

It's online. Different look. Faster interface. Better options and layout. Can't tell if there's any sonic improvement yet.

RE: Update coming this week - eibet - 01-Sep-2015

(01-Sep-2015, 14:11)F righty Wrote: It's online. Different look. Faster interface. Better options and layout. Can't tell if there's any sonic improvement yet.

Like the app update, but how do I know that the phantoms have been updated? How to make the bluetooth work?

RE: Update coming this week - ragwo - 01-Sep-2015

No firmware update yet, only Spark

RE: Update coming this week - Seig_03 - 01-Sep-2015

I think it's the app that just updated but maybe sometime now or this week we'll get the firmware update.

RE: Update coming this week - stejorge - 01-Sep-2015

No, it came with a firware update, 1.3.0.31

RE: Update coming this week - Seig_03 - 01-Sep-2015

installing the firmware now hopefully everything would be great!. Smile