Devialet Chat
New Speakers - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Speakers (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Speakers)
+--- Thread: New Speakers (/Thread-New-Speakers)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

New Speakers - archer75 - 05-Mar-2016

(04-Mar-2016, 16:52)Antoine Wrote: Oh my, no offense but please tell me you'll find a way to remove that couch/relocate the speakers or only directed them this way to take a picture including it's side. They're radiating into the couch in this picture.

No, you are right but I hv some limitations as the speakers have to sit between a couch and because of the toddler at home, I pushed them a little back when I was away. However, not the best, this is what can be its best positioning;

[Image: ec9c0a922ca57ca8dff95ae30fdae45e.jpg]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: New Speakers - Womaz - 05-Mar-2016

I have tried to out some photos on but they are all too large a file and unfortunately I have no ides how to reduce them.....anyone know how?

RE: New Speakers - thumb5 - 05-Mar-2016

The way I do it is to put the photos on a site like photobucket, copy links to the photos you want to include in the post, and then paste them between 'img' tags like so:

Code:
[img]http://link-to-photo[/img]

RE: New Speakers - samurai7595 - 05-Mar-2016

(05-Mar-2016, 09:01)archer75 Wrote: [Image: ec9c0a922ca57ca8dff95ae30fdae45e.jpg]

I like your setup Archer75, very tidy/clean Exclamation

RE: New Speakers - Antoine - 05-Mar-2016

(05-Mar-2016, 09:01)archer75 Wrote:
(04-Mar-2016, 16:52)Antoine Wrote: Oh my, no offense but please tell me you'll find a way to remove that couch/relocate the speakers or only directed them this way to take a picture including it's side. They're radiating into the couch in this picture.

No, you are right but I hv some limitations as the speakers have to sit between a couch and because of the toddler at home, I pushed them a little back when I was away. However, not the best, this is what can be its best positioning;

Much better. Smile And of course I know most of us (especially in western/central Europe where large houses like in the US are simply unaffordable for most) have to compromise in our setups. Most of us know it's always best to pull those speakers from the corners and have nothing in between them, unfortunately it's just for the lucky few here. Smile

(05-Mar-2016, 14:40)samurai7595 Wrote:
(05-Mar-2016, 09:01)archer75 Wrote: [Image: ec9c0a922ca57ca8dff95ae30fdae45e.jpg]

I like your setup Archer75, very tidy/clean Exclamation

Thanks, samurai7595. My plan is to make it more simple and neat. I will open a topic for my system to tell about it more.

(05-Mar-2016, 16:54)Antoine Wrote:
(05-Mar-2016, 09:01)archer75 Wrote:

Much better. Smile And of course I know most of us (especially in western/central Europe where large houses like in the US are simply unaffordable for most) have to compromise in our setups. Most of us know it's always best to pull those speakers from the corners and have nothing in between them, unfortunately it's just for the lucky few here. Smile

Thanks, at my next room decoration round, I will do it more rightly

RE: New Speakers - Axel - 06-Mar-2016

(05-Mar-2016, 12:55)Womaz Wrote: I have tried to out some photos on but they are all too large a file and unfortunately I have no ides how to reduce them.....anyone know how?
Hi Womaz,
We're all waiting to see some shots! 
Can you adjust you camera to take lower resolution photo's? Or use your phone/ iDevice?

Cheers,

Alex.

RE: New Speakers - Womaz - 06-Mar-2016

I have four photos ready to post .......but I am struggling. Sorry. I went down the photo bucket route and still could not work it out. Might have to wait till weekend when the daughter is back Big Grin

RE: New Speakers - Womaz - 10-Mar-2016

Daughter will hopefully be helping with the photos soon.

In the meantime how about this for bad luck. I live on the top floor of an apartment block, i think the sales people called it a penthouse Smile
I have had no neighbours under me for the last 22 months which has been great for my music enjoyment. New speakers purchased and six days later along come the new neighbours, a young couple and she is heavily pregnant Big Grin

Unlucky or what Big Grin