Devialet Chat
Vibration Control - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Tweaker's Corner (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Tweaker-s-Corner)
+--- Thread: Vibration Control (/Thread-Vibration-Control)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Vibration Control - GuillaumeB - 03-Feb-2016

(29-Jan-2016, 22:36)octaviars Wrote:
(29-Jan-2016, 22:10)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Nice! Have you tried the Ansuz Darkz at all octaviars?
I might have some on the way hopefully too! I borrowed and tried the Ceramic ones last year and it was a revelation.  And I was very sceptical initially.
The thing that hurts, like a lot of these things, is the price for what doesn't seem much at all, and why can't the manufacturers just sort this out when they make the unit?!

I did not have time to put them in tonight but tomorrow I will install them so I have not yet heard Darkz in my own system.

Hi octaviars how are you getting on with them? I have just ordered 6 Ansuz Diamonds for my system!  Big Grin 

Guillaume

RE: Vibration Control - octaviars - 03-Feb-2016

(03-Feb-2016, 13:55)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(29-Jan-2016, 22:36)octaviars Wrote:
(29-Jan-2016, 22:10)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Nice! Have you tried the Ansuz Darkz at all octaviars?
I might have some on the way hopefully too! I borrowed and tried the Ceramic ones last year and it was a revelation.  And I was very sceptical initially.
The thing that hurts, like a lot of these things, is the price for what doesn't seem much at all, and why can't the manufacturers just sort this out when they make the unit?!

I did not have time to put them in tonight but tomorrow I will install them so I have not yet heard Darkz in my own system.

Hi octaviars how are you getting on with them? I have just ordered 6 Ansuz Diamonds for my system!  Big Grin 

Guillaume

Hi Gullaume.

The Darkz are under my Devialets, looks nice and the sound went up a notch. Really happy with the buy. I have plans to try Ansuz Feet and Darkz A under my speakers.

Did you buy yours from Olle? I think he mentioned your name when I was at his store and picked up my Darkz.

/ Fredrik

RE: Vibration Control - DVLA - 04-Feb-2016

I use Stillpoints. Bass is noticeably tighter and clearer.

RE: Vibration Control - rwjr44 - 04-Feb-2016

I am using Symposium's Fat Padz over an Adona platform. Sounds very good and within my modest budget.

RE: Vibration Control - Petter - 05-Feb-2016

These guys are quite sensible when coming to pricing
They even tailor-made different sizes ,see the Birch Edge Platforms, even have one for the mac minis ,and the Vibration Isolation Blocks is handy

http://audiophilevibrationcontrol.com/

RE: Vibration Control - GuillaumeB - 13-Feb-2016

(03-Feb-2016, 20:21)octaviars Wrote:
(03-Feb-2016, 13:55)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(29-Jan-2016, 22:36)octaviars Wrote: I did not have time to put them in tonight but tomorrow I will install them so I have not yet heard Darkz in my own system.

Guillaume

Hi Gullaume.

The Darkz are under my Devialets, looks nice and the sound went up a notch. Really happy with the buy. I have plans to try Ansuz Feet and Darkz A under my speakers.

Did you buy yours from Olle? I think he mentioned your name when I was at his store and picked up my Darkz.

/ Fredrik

Hi Fredrik,

I received my Ansuz Darkz Diamond pucks yesterday. Wow what an improvement over the Ansuz Ceramics! These things are simply extraordinary. Way, way better than anything else I have tried, including Stillpoints.

I've now got my Ceramics under my Totaldac streamer and power supply. So I had two improvements last night...

Guillaume

RE: Vibration Control - octaviars - 13-Feb-2016

(13-Feb-2016, 12:39)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(03-Feb-2016, 20:21)octaviars Wrote:
(03-Feb-2016, 13:55)GuillaumeB Wrote: Hi octaviars how are you getting on with them? I have just ordered 6 Ansuz Diamonds for my system!  Big Grin 

Guillaume

Hi Gullaume.

/ Fredrik

Hi Fredrik,

I received my Ansuz Darkz Diamond pucks yesterday. Wow what an improvement over the Ansuz Ceramics! These things are simply extraordinary. Way, way better than anything else I have tried, including Stillpoints.

I've now got my Ceramics under my Totaldac streamer and power supply. So I had two improvements last night...

Guillaume

Nice to hear that.

I will pick up one Ansuz Mainz 8D powerstrip and two Ansuz Mainz POM powercables this afternoon from Olle. I really like the Ansuz stuff so this upgrade I am looking forward to test in my system.

Vibration Control - Bob58 - 14-Feb-2016

Did you take diamond/ceramic fixed or ajustable ?
And thank you for all those informations.

RE: Vibration Control - octaviars - 15-Feb-2016

(14-Feb-2016, 22:28)Bob58 Wrote: Did you take diamond/ceramic fixed or ajustable ?

I have Diamond fixed under my D400.

RE: Vibration Control - GuillaumeB - 15-Feb-2016

(15-Feb-2016, 08:18)octaviars Wrote:
(14-Feb-2016, 22:28)Bob58 Wrote: Did you take diamond/ceramic fixed or ajustable ?

I have Diamond fixed under my D400.

Fixed here too. These pucks are simply staggering.

Guillaume