Devialet Chat
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign (/Thread-AIR-petition-to-Devialet-Management-please-sign)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - Nightmare - 08-Jul-2016

(08-Jul-2016, 16:51)Pim van Vliet Wrote: The big question remains. How are we going to get more people to sign this petition?

I think it doesn´t really matter, if there are 100 or 300 users that sign the petition.
Fact is, dealing with problems and communication is far from satisfactury.

Be sure, Devialet has already seen the petition and is reading here as well.
So they definitely are aware of the mood here and elsewhere concerning this topic.
They have those pronouncements on their own website as well.

BUT

It seems, they don´t even care. Petition or not. That´s the real problem about it.
And I guess, no petition in the world can change this basic attitude.

If they would be interestet in that, they had time for months and months now to show.

But they did not Confused

RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - Wdw - 08-Jul-2016

(08-Jul-2016, 17:44).,Dr Tone Wrote:
(08-Jul-2016, 17:25)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(08-Jul-2016, 17:16)Confused Wrote: I'm calm too! Shy   To be honest, my last post was as much a post to myself as anyone else!

Plus, what's the average spend of a Devialet customer?  Guessing say 8000 euros, even the slightly disappointing 88 signatures so far represents over 700,000 euros of business.

That's a great way to put it. So, to put it in a context so the French get it, that's 25,000 bottles of wine costing 20 Euros and 40,000 baguettes of 5 Euros. Surely when they look at it that way, we'll get a response.

Don't forget the Foie Gras.
...and the Gauloises

RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - Pim - 08-Jul-2016

(08-Jul-2016, 19:18)Wdw Wrote:
(08-Jul-2016, 17:44).,Dr Tone Wrote:
(08-Jul-2016, 17:25)Pim van Vliet Wrote: That's a great way to put it. So, to put it in a context so the French get it, that's 25,000 bottles of wine costing 20 Euros and 40,000 baguettes of 5 Euros. Surely when they look at it that way, we'll get a response.

...and the Gauloises
That's what my dad used to smoke if he couldn't get his hands on Black Beauty. Terrible stuff  Confused

AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - ledesc - 08-Jul-2016

(08-Jul-2016, 17:44)Dr Tone Wrote:
(08-Jul-2016, 17:25)Pim van Vliet Wrote: [...]

That's a great way to put it. So, to put it in a context so the French get it, that's 25,000 bottles of wine costing 20 Euros and 40,000 baguettes of 5 Euros. Surely when they look at it that way, we'll get a response.

Quel cliché....

You make a shortcut Devialet = France
It's offending.

France is also culture, Revolution whereas I understand US are the centre of the world, the truth.

(08-Jul-2016, 19:50)ledesc Wrote:
(08-Jul-2016, 17:44)Dr Tone Wrote:

Quel cliché....

It's offending.

France is also culture, Revolution whereas I understand US are the centre of the world, the truth.

Not meant to be offensive. If Devialet were Dutch I would have used clogs and cheese as an example.

RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - mdconnelly - 08-Jul-2016

Seriously, Devialet will do what Devialet will do.  I signed the petition out of unity and the many frustrations I've experienced with AIR.  But truthfully, I gave up on AIR a few months ago and yet, still love my Dev 200 and am equally excited to hear what the upgrades will bring.

I have to think that...

-- Devialet is well aware of the petition, user frustration, and the many negative posts here and elsewhere
-- They are certainly well aware of the problems with AIR
-- They will fix it when they can, if they can, or find an alternate approach to streaming
-- It is highly unlikely that they will change their way of dealing with customers, marketing and communication.  It simply does not seem part of their corporate philosophy to do so.

But I'm equally certain that they believe highly in their technology and that the success of their new products and upgrades will speak for (and sell) themselves.   

Time will tell ...

RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - Dr Tone - 08-Jul-2016

(08-Jul-2016, 17:44)Dr Tone Wrote:

Quel cliché....

It's offending.

I'm not American if that was directed at me.

The food references come from Devialet's priority of wining and dining it's vendors at a lavish new product event recently instead of supporting existing owners by fixing or even just communicating about long existing software problems.

PS) I'd be offended as well if I was being compared to Devialet.

(08-Jul-2016, 20:49)Dr Tone Wrote:
(08-Jul-2016, 17:44)Dr Tone Wrote: Don't forget the Foie Gras.

Quel cliché....

It's offending.

The food references come from Devialet's priority of wining and dining it's vendors at a lavish new product event recently instead of supporting existing owners by fixing or even just communicating about long existing software problems.

LOL!

RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - Silvertouran - 08-Jul-2016

[attachment=1263 Wrote:Pim van Vliet pid='44601' dateline='1468012023']
(08-Jul-2016, 20:49)Dr Tone Wrote:
(08-Jul-2016, 19:50)ledesc Wrote: Quel cliché....

It's offending.

LOL!

RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - Confused - 09-Jul-2016

Just in case anyone has forgotten what this thread is about, or has checked in this weekend and can't find the link:

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/devialet