Devialet Chat
Invitation from Devialet - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Invitation from Devialet (/Thread-Invitation-from-Devialet)

Pages: 1 2 3

Invitation from Devialet - Wdw - 08-Aug-2016

Hello All,
Am wondering if anyone has received a personal email invitation from Devialet with specific country based pricing and dates to forward your D to the factory rather than the generic email sent to all. 
Many of us registered on the web page posted here, the page which stated there would some preferential pricing/advantages offered to the first two hundred registrants, so wondering if any have been contacted directly to that end.  Also curious what advantage is in the offering for these two hundred who registered early. (I know, call me naive!)
May be early days but September is the timeline mentioned by the dealers and distributors I've spoken to and if so, surely they must be starting to mobilize for this rather large upgrade program.
Perhaps it won't play out this way at all but that was my impression of the roll-out. Assumed we'd receive a direct mail solicitation with pricing and schedule for shipping.
WDW

RE: Invitation from Devialet - Xander - 08-Aug-2016

I asked this question too in another topic; some one asks Devialet on the advantages for the first 200 and reply would be that the advantage was that they were first informed (??!!), no better prising or conditions....

RE: Invitation from Devialet - MightyMart - 09-Aug-2016

Nothing yet...

RE: Invitation from Devialet - Confused - 09-Aug-2016

Devialet are working feverishly on the upgrade invitations and they will be available soon ......

RE: Invitation from Devialet - Hifi_swlon - 09-Aug-2016

(09-Aug-2016, 15:44)Confused Wrote: Devialet are working feverishly on the upgrade invitations and they will be available soon ......

Aka... shortly after the upgrade window has passed.

RE: Invitation from Devialet - Beajuju - 09-Aug-2016

(09-Aug-2016, 15:49)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(09-Aug-2016, 15:44)Confused Wrote: Devialet are working feverishly on the upgrade invitations and they will be available soon ......

Aka... shortly after the upgrade window has passed.

I asked the same question to the customer service. The answer: in September.

RE: Invitation from Devialet - NickB - 09-Aug-2016

Talk to your dealer - maybe

RE: Invitation from Devialet - Confused - 09-Aug-2016

(09-Aug-2016, 17:07)NickB Wrote: Talk to your dealer - maybe

I have!  They are also waiting to hear from Devialet.  Anyway, who cares, it's the summer, relax, enjoy the tunes, forget about upgrades, Devialet will be in touch before you know it. Shy

RE: Invitation from Devialet - blair.athol - 09-Aug-2016

I have asked the customer service as well and there reply was that they would need to go back to their experts for that... so no reply so far. Seems they are not prepared at all to reply to their long term customers.

Invitation from Devialet - NickB - 09-Aug-2016

(09-Aug-2016, 17:21)Confused Wrote:
(09-Aug-2016, 17:07)NickB Wrote: Talk to your dealer - maybe

I have! They are also waiting to hear from Devialet. Anyway, who cares, it's the summer, relax, enjoy the tunes, forget about upgrades, Devialet will be in touch before you know it. Shy

Today?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD