Devialet Chat
Invitation from Devialet - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Invitation from Devialet (/Thread-Invitation-from-Devialet)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Invitation from Devialet - Confused - 09-Aug-2016

(09-Aug-2016, 21:07)NickB Wrote:
(09-Aug-2016, 17:21)Confused Wrote:
(09-Aug-2016, 17:07)NickB Wrote: Talk to your dealer - maybe

I have!  They are also waiting to hear from Devialet.  Anyway, who cares, it's the summer, relax, enjoy the tunes, forget about upgrades, Devialet will be in touch before you know it. Shy

Today?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Yesterday.  To be clear, this was in a response from OAC to a follow-up email I sent after the audition last Saturday.

RE: Invitation from Devialet - IanG-UK - 09-Aug-2016

... come on guys, Devialet talk to their dealers (even their top dealer, OAC) as coherently as they talk to their customers.

RE: Invitation from Devialet - agentsmith - 10-Aug-2016

I registered both my D200 machines after purchase, and also registered for the notifications for latest update on the upgrade programme. Yet I never received any of the email that Devialet sent to others.

I wonder how their email system works, but it seems to ignore me.

Goog thing I have a good local deal whom I know well.

RE: Invitation from Devialet - baddog - 10-Aug-2016

September 1 is the go date. Pricing is as specified - sadly the first wave don't receive any special pricing as far as I know.

RE: Invitation from Devialet - agentsmith - 10-Aug-2016

i am pretty sure there is "late bird" discounted price. I think you just may need to ask.

RE: Invitation from Devialet - baddog - 10-Aug-2016

Apologies, what does "late bird" discounted price mean?

RE: Invitation from Devialet - G51 - 10-Aug-2016

(10-Aug-2016, 03:54)baddog Wrote: Apologies, what does "late bird" discounted price mean?

I think this is a joke Tongue  Right?

RE: Invitation from Devialet - ozthepoz - 10-Aug-2016

(10-Aug-2016, 02:53)baddog Wrote: September 1 is the go date. Pricing is as specified - sadly the first wave don't receive any special pricing as far as I know.

Probably fair enough - there is enough unhappiness around at the moment; if Devialet gave a discount to the 1st 200 to respond, it would likely lead to even more dissatisfaction from person 201 onwards!.

RE: Invitation from Devialet - gray - 10-Aug-2016

(10-Aug-2016, 03:54)baddog Wrote: Apologies, what does "late bird" discounted price mean?

In  this case it seems that the late bird will get the worm.

RE: Invitation from Devialet - mdconnelly - 10-Aug-2016

(10-Aug-2016, 08:27)ozthepoz Wrote:
(10-Aug-2016, 02:53)baddog Wrote: September 1 is the go date. Pricing is as specified - sadly the first wave don't receive any special pricing as far as I know.

Probably fair enough - there is enough unhappiness around at the moment; if Devialet gave a discount to the 1st 200 to respond, it would likely lead to even more dissatisfaction from person 201 onwards!.

It does make me wonder what the purpose was for that signup-for-the-first-200...   Devialet can be strange and mysterious (and, yes, often quite frustrating ;-)