Devialet Chat
Upgrade program kick-off - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Upgrade program kick-off (/Thread-Upgrade-program-kick-off)

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Vivialet - 04-Oct-2016

my D800 will be picked up today. I still have my headphone setup (Sennheiser HD800/HDVD800) which is not a replacement but a good alternative for some weeks. I have now connected my Mutec MC-3 USB to the HDVD800 (AES) which increases SQ massivly...there are details that I have never heard before (even on my Devialet/Giya G2 system) on all recordings.
Hope that some of these details are hearable with the new 1000pro...

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - ovo - 04-Oct-2016

Has anyone ordered an upgrade where they have to wait for packing material to be sent from Devialet?

If so, how long did it take to arrive, and by what method, also UPS?

I ask because I went from 200 - 400 by adding a 200 companion, so although I have all the packing material for two separate 200s, I do not have the Group Package (Big Box) which Devialet suggest you need to send a 400 for an upgrade.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Axel - 04-Oct-2016

(04-Oct-2016, 10:38)ovo Wrote: Has anyone ordered an upgrade where they have to wait for packing material to be sent from Devialet?

I ask because I went from 200 - 400 by adding a 200 companion, so although I have all the packing material for two separate 200s, I do not have the Group Package (Big Box) which Devialet suggest you need to send a 400 for an upgrade.

I paid for my 400 to 440 Pro upgrade on the 23rd of last month and asked for labels and all boxes. I was told: 

Within a few days, you will receive a UPS label, along with casing and cardboard box so your Expert reaches our workshop safely.

Please call UPS (phone number can be found on the UPS label) directly to schedule collection, between2016-09-27 and 2016-10-05.

I'm still waiting....

(04-Oct-2016, 10:46)Axel Wrote:
(04-Oct-2016, 10:38)ovo Wrote: Has anyone ordered an upgrade where they have to wait for packing material to be sent from Devialet?

I paid for my 400 to 440 Pro upgrade on the 23rd of last month and asked for labels and all boxes. I was told: 

Within a few days, you will receive a UPS label, along with casing and cardboard box so your Expert reaches our workshop safely.

Please call UPS (phone number can be found on the UPS label) directly to schedule collection, between2016-09-27 and 2016-10-05.

I'm still waiting....

I ordered mine on the 20th - last week I raised question and received this reply:

Océane Turpin September 26, 2016 11:58

Thank you for your message.
We are so sorry for the delay !
You should receive the packs at the end of this week or beginning of the next.

Thank you for your consideration and have a good day.
Best Regards,

Well that timeline is rapidly passing.Do you think that they forgot to order packing materials, or underestimated the demand?

Sorry, I should have added that I am in the UK.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Axel - 04-Oct-2016

(04-Oct-2016, 11:01)Theovo Wrote:
(04-Oct-2016, 10:46)Axel Wrote:

I'm still waiting....

I ordered mine on the 20th - last week I raised question and received this reply:

Best Regards,

Well that timeline is rapidly passing.Do you think that they forgot to order packing materials, or underestimated the demand?

I'm also in the UK. I have emailed Devialet three times to see what's going on, but didn't even receive a proper reply, only a message giving me a ticket number. At least you got a reply! They've probably underestimated demand, as you say.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - octaviars - 04-Oct-2016

(04-Oct-2016, 11:24)Axel Wrote:
(04-Oct-2016, 10:46)Axel Wrote: I paid for my 400 to 440 Pro upgrade on the 23rd of last month and asked for labels and all boxes. I was told: 

I'm still waiting....

Best Regards,

I'm also in the UK. I have emailed Devialet three times to see what's going on, but didn't even receive a proper reply, only a message giving me a ticket number. At least you got a reply! They've probably underestimated demand, as you say.

Or they just fucked up the upgrade program to......  Confused

(04-Oct-2016, 11:24)Axel Wrote:
(04-Oct-2016, 10:46)Axel Wrote: I paid for my 400 to 440 Pro upgrade on the 23rd of last month and asked for labels and all boxes. I was told: 

I'm still waiting....

Best Regards,

Aside from the initial preregistration for upgrades which limped along, it did seem to me that they had organised themselves for the upgrade process. It's one of the great spins of marketing to give your customers a two week window in which to dispatch a product - and then to deny them the possibility of achieving it.

There's only so long I can stand at the window - Like a Lonely Pup (In a Christmas Shop) - waiting for the UPS man.

Or is it a Brexit backlash?

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - ThiemJ - 04-Oct-2016

FWIW:
I made the payment on 26 September, received the group shipping carton last Friday and the UPS shipping label today by mail. UPS will collect the D400 today (Amsterdam).

Devialet promisses to deliver the Expert 440 Pro back home approximately 15 to 20 days after collection. Keeping my fingers crossed but, so far, so good.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Vivialet - 04-Oct-2016

I got my box some days after I ordered the upgrade. But I'm living in Germany.

ThiemJ and Vivialet - I will try and be happy for you and your good luck in getting such a speedy resolution.

Axel you said earlier

"I'm also in the UK. I have emailed Devialet three times to see what's going on, but didn't even receive a proper reply, only a message giving me a ticket number. At least you got a reply! They've probably underestimated demand, as you say."

Apologies if I'm teaching you to suck eggs.I had expected an e-mail reply to my ticket, but in fact you have to go to the Devialet Help Centre and create a password log-in.This allows you to read the correspondence from the tab "My Activities", and this is where I found my reply to the initial request/ticket.

That said, I raised a follow-up earlier today which appears under "My Activities" but is now marked SOLVED, but without any further information.