Devialet Chat
Upgrade program kick-off - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Upgrade program kick-off (/Thread-Upgrade-program-kick-off)

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - KraaijCheck - 21-Oct-2016

Would it be possible to give the discount code to someone else when you're not using it?

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Axel - 21-Oct-2016

(21-Oct-2016, 13:53)thumb5 Wrote: Axel, had you heard a 440 Pro before deciding to upgrade, or was it a leap of faith...?  Looking forward to hearing your impressions in any case.

One, two, three....JUMP!
I'll post some thoughts when it's all in place and burnt in.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - sam1000 - 21-Oct-2016

(21-Oct-2016, 11:06)marcor Wrote: I   never received that mail. I think it was sent only to european customers. It seems both Australasian and American customers never got that mail. If I wouldn't knew how bad is Devialet in this kind of stuff I coul be upset......

I'm in US and I thought I did not get it too. An email search revealed that gmail had moved it to "promotions" tab, so it did not show up in my "primary" inbox tab. The code was for 2016 purchase.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - marcor - 21-Oct-2016

(21-Oct-2016, 17:53)sam1000 Wrote:
(21-Oct-2016, 11:06)marcor Wrote: I   never received that mail. I think it was sent only to european customers. It seems both Australasian and American customers never got that mail. If I wouldn't knew how bad is Devialet in this kind of stuff I coul be upset......

I'm in US and I thought I did not get it too. An email search revealed that gmail had moved it to "promotions" tab, so it did not show up in my "primary" inbox tab. The code was for 2016 purchase.

Ok so it is probably me, I will ask again to Devialet...  I got my D-premier delivered straight from France the 8th of january 2012 and updated in July 2014when the upgrade was available for New Zealand. I would think that qualify me as a pioneer...

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - BrianT - 21-Oct-2016

(21-Oct-2016, 01:35)baddog Wrote: Ah OK, I got something like that too.

I ordered on Monday, October 17th.

This is what mine said:

In order to ensure the processing of your Expert Upgrade, the pickup of your system will have to occur between:

the 17 Oct 2016 and the 23 Oct 2016

To organize the shipping, please put each of your Master and Companion Expert units in their respective black packaging. You can include your Remote in the packaging of your choice. Then, put these two black cases in their respective overpack. Finally, insert them in the group packaging on which you will stick the delivery note. 

baddog

Any UPS sticker and group packaging yet?

Brian

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 22-Oct-2016

Brian - Nothing yet. I see no inbound shipment from either USPS or UPS, assuming that is how they were shipped. I did log a ticket with "Judith" but they merely stated the information I needed was in my confirmation email. I let "Judith" know if I did not receive anything by Monday that I would appreciate them checking to determine if anything was shipped to me. Don't know if this is coming from France or their distributor in New York (I would have assume they would do so from NY, but who knows).

Sigh.

Barr

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Rocketmannequin - 22-Oct-2016

I bought my D120 less than three weeks ago as a demo in NY for $4900 and then came across this upgrade program.  I considered the 200s at the time but didn't think I needed the power.  Now for the 220 Pro I decided to take the upgrade plunge to have the latest.  $10,000 for a new audiophile like me just for an amp is quite a jump from my Sony A/V receiver days.  But the 120 sounds great, and with the 220 Pro I am sure will be as amazing.  I agree with others that it is foolish to buy anything without having actually heard it out first, but if the early reports are correct, along with the extra power and the eventual streamer board it may all be worth it.  It is a huge upgrade price, though, and not at all an absolutely necessary one.  I will get the label soon and hope it have it back by mid-November.   

Mac Mini | Devialet 120 | B&W 940 D3 | Siltech Explorer Audio

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Nightmare - 22-Oct-2016

(21-Oct-2016, 21:54)marcor Wrote: Ok so it is probably me, I will ask again to Devialet...  I got my D-premier delivered straight from France the 8th of january 2012 and updated in July 2014when the upgrade was available for New Zealand. I would think that qualify me as a pioneer...

I bought my D250 no 3 years ago and was promissed to get room correction and streaming function later on for free as an update. Never heared about it again later on.

I would think that qualifies me for a code also Big Grin

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - sam1000 - 23-Oct-2016

Why is Devialet charging me $400 tax for upgrade? :-( Do they really pay taxes to state and local authorities?

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - miles - 23-Oct-2016

they pay all the taxes incl. the import duties on your behalf
View all information and prices of Upgrades Expert Pro on our website (http://devialet.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=680c3720b59a1ebedb9b05f02&id=b3de5d5af8&e=f38a651eb9)
(prices include shipping both ways, customs and all taxes).