Devialet Chat
Upgrade program kick-off - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Upgrade program kick-off (/Thread-Upgrade-program-kick-off)

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Antoine - 26-Oct-2016

(24-Oct-2016, 18:37)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(24-Oct-2016, 17:37)Antoine Wrote: I too decided to go for the upgrade today and so thought that especially today, before ordering, would be the day to read through every bit of text. Wink

OK sorry, I'll stop being pedantic now! Big Grin

Haha knew you'd crack.  Tongue  The lure of the streamer board was too much for you too.  Wink  

Will be looking forward to your impressions when you get it back. I know they won't be biased..

Haha, yep the streamer board did it and the new copper bottom plate of course!! Big Grin

But seriously, I'm a sucker for SQ improvements and believe (based on what I've read/seen thus far) these are going to be much greater than the one offered from the D-Premier -> D250 upgrade.

Right now I'm "waiting" for the UPS labels, something that everyone needs to be patient for to receive. Undecided I'm in no hurry, would be nice if everything would be back before Christmas.

Small update; I've just received the UPS label from Devialet in my email inbox. Ordered early Monday afternoon and indicated I still have both boxes. I didn't contact Devialet in between.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - octaviars - 26-Oct-2016

(26-Oct-2016, 15:23)Antoine Wrote: Small update; I've just received the UPS label from Devialet in my email inbox. Ordered early Monday afternoon and indicated I still have both boxes. I didn't contact Devialet in between.

What dates did you get where you should ship the amp with UPS.

I bought the upgrade late monday evening (24 october) and got the following from Devialet.

Quote: Wrote:Please call UPS (phone number can be found on the UPS label) directly to schedule collection, between 2016-10-27 and 2016-11-02.

I understand that they dont send out the shippinglabel many days before but perhaps the day before I can order the pickup from UPS would be nice [Image: undecided.gif]

In the order confirmation email the following dates were mentioned: between 2016-10-26 and 2016-11-01.

In the email I just received they're between Oct. 26 and Oct. 31. I'll drop of my amp at a UPS location, probably next Monday so I can still enjoy it in the weekend. Smile

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - octaviars - 26-Oct-2016

(26-Oct-2016, 15:32)Antoine Wrote: In the order confirmation email the following dates were mentioned: between 2016-10-26 and 2016-11-01.

In the email I just received they're between Oct. 26 and Oct. 31. I'll drop of my amp at a UPS location, probably next Monday so I can still enjoy it in the weekend. Smile

I also got the mail now and I got the same dates as you did.

Quote:confirm a collection date between Oct. 26 and Oct. 31 2016.

I think I will drop it of at UPS on friday as I have a UPS center not far from me. My Phantom will replace my Expert/Sopra system Smile

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Borgen - 26-Oct-2016

I finally decided to give in and place an upgrade order, but I am not sure if it worked?!?

I put in all details, incl. discount code, choice VISA payment option and completed transaction, but never got any confirmation, nor is the upgrade order listed on my profile. Did you have the same experience, or did you get the order confirmation right away? If not, how long did it take to get to know if the order was placed or not?

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 26-Oct-2016

Did the order also capture all your credit card details? If not then it did not go through. 

I had to try about seven times over a few hours ( this was a week and a half ago) until my payment was properly processed via Paypal. Meaning until it properly opened Paypal to capture my payment. Prior to that, the first six times, it completed but never invoked the payment window.

After that I received an order confirmation email within minutes.

I cannot remember how quickly it showed up under "My orders" along with the invoice.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Borgen - 26-Oct-2016

(26-Oct-2016, 20:09)baddog Wrote: Did the order also capture all your credit card details? If not then it did not go through. 

I had to try about seven times over a few hours ( this was a week and a half ago) until my payment was properly processed via Paypal. Meaning until it properly opened Paypal to capture my payment. Prior to that, the first six times, it completed but never invoked the payment window.

After that I received an order confirmation email within minutes.

I cannot remember how quickly it showed up under "My orders" along with the invoice.

I entered the payment details and completed the payment transaction, but after approving the transaction on my mobile (entering security code) the payment order web-page never updated (which it normally does ).

I tried an hour later to enter the discount code for another try, but then I got a response that the token was not valid any more (it is only valid for one transaction).

Ok, sounds like it is nestled somewhere in Devialet's order system. Is there a way you can check with your bank/credit card company to see if the transaction completed?

You know, I did consider whether there should be a new thread along the lines of "Expert Pro Upgrade | Where's My Stuff" for all matters related to the logistics of the upgrade. Currently we have a "Upgrade Program Kick off" and "Expert Pro Sound Quality" threads.