Devialet Chat
Upgrade program kick-off - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Upgrade program kick-off (/Thread-Upgrade-program-kick-off)

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 27-Oct-2016

Mine begins with 51 and ends with 6, so I do think they have them prefixed by region.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Axel - 27-Oct-2016

(27-Oct-2016, 15:59)baddog Wrote: Mine begins with 51 and ends with 6, so I do think they have them prefixed by region.

Mine was 50xx33.
Still waiting for boxes baddog? I bet they arrive at the last moment and you'll be rushing your arse off same as I was!

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - octaviars - 27-Oct-2016

It would be fun to know how many upgrades there are in total not just here. I dont think this is something Devialet will let us know about.

I left my Devialets at the UPS center this afternoon, it is at the airport so I hope they will fly to Paris this evening.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - actx76092 - 27-Oct-2016

I am still waiting for boxes. . .going on two weeks. Can't get any real answer from Devialet other than "we have sent your request to Paris". A bit frustrating that they immediately charged my card but then can't answer a simple question as to where my box and label are. . .

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 28-Oct-2016

(27-Oct-2016, 16:17)Axel Wrote:
(27-Oct-2016, 15:59)baddog Wrote: Mine begins with 51 and ends with 6, so I do think they have them prefixed by region.

Mine was 50xx33.
Still waiting for boxes baddog? I bet they arrive at the last moment and you'll be rushing your arse off same as I was!

Actually my window has passed. It was from October 17th - October 23rd....

So still waiting for boxes and radio silence from Devialet, not exactly their finest moment...

I do have an open ticket that has not been responded to in a day and a half. Tomorrow will try calling and not getting directed to the answering machine.

I however continue to keep the faith...

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - octaviars - 28-Oct-2016

I did not have the box that can hold two amps as I bought my amps seperate but I had three boxes for each amp, one black, one brown and one more sturdy cardboardbox so I used all of the six boxes and created one package with them and wrapped it with soft cardboard paper. I think this is better than what they use and I did not have to wait for the big box as the seems to be a problem.

My package arrived to Paris this morning and is shedual for delivery this afternoon, so one day from Sweden to Devialet in Paris is good enough Smile

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - BrianT - 28-Oct-2016

(28-Oct-2016, 10:18)octaviars Wrote: My package arrived to Paris this morning and is shedual for delivery this afternoon, so one day from Sweden to Devialet in Paris is good enough Smile

octaviars

It looks like my D400 will arrive on Monday, It tales a little longer to get there from Canada.
The route it takes is crazy, Ottawa ON, Canada to Hamilton ON, Canada to Louisville KY, USA
and then on to Paris.

Brian

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Hifi_swlon - 28-Oct-2016

That's modern 'hub' based transport for you.

In the U.K. locally grown fresh produce often travels hundreds of miles before ending up back in a supermarket near where it was grown, probably a day or two later. Never mind the environment as long as the logistics are simpler....

Maybe in some cases it is more economical but it always seems a bit crazy.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Axel - 28-Oct-2016

When my Devialet was shipped back, you'd think it would be a straight hop from Charles de Gaulle to Gatwick and on, but no, it went via Koeln, Germany to Stanstead and much further to my place by van. Rolleyes

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - octaviars - 28-Oct-2016

My amps were delivered at Devialet right now so it took exactly 24h from that I left it at UPS center at Malmö airport. My amps also went via Koeln, Germany

I talked to the guy at UPS center if I could pick it up there when they got back and that was no problem. UPS uses another company to deliver where I live and that has not worked out so well in the past so I can take the 35 minute drive to the airport to pickup my precious Smile