Devialet Chat
Upgrade program kick-off - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Upgrade program kick-off (/Thread-Upgrade-program-kick-off)

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Axel - 28-Oct-2016

(28-Oct-2016, 11:39)BrianT Wrote:
(28-Oct-2016, 10:18)octaviars Wrote: My package arrived to Paris this morning and is shedual for delivery this afternoon, so one day from Sweden to Devialet in Paris is good enough Smile

octaviars

It looks like my D400 will arrive on Monday, It tales a little longer to get there from Canada.
The route it takes is crazy, Ottawa ON, Canada to Hamilton ON, Canada to Louisville KY, USA
and then on to Paris.

Brian

Say five days to get there, they took six working days to upgrade mine, five days back to you..
12th or 13th? It will be interesting to see if they are still sticking to their five day slots.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - octaviars - 29-Oct-2016

You that have got your amps back from Devialet did you get any information from them under the time the amps were there? Status on the upgrade and when it was ready to ship back?

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - ovo - 29-Oct-2016

Octaviars, I got"

An e-mail from Judith with UPS tracking:

"I am happy to inform you, our engineers have now completed validation tests on your new Expert Pro Le 400 > 440 PRO. Your upgraded Expert will leave our workshops within a few hours, please find UPS tracking number here."

Then delivered to the UK 48 hours later.

(29-Oct-2016, 09:16)ovo Wrote: Octaviars, I got"

"I am happy to inform you, our engineers have now completed validation tests on your new Expert Pro Le 400 > 440 PRO. Your upgraded Expert will leave our workshops within a few hours, please find UPS tracking number here."

How many days did it take them to upgrade your amps?

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - ovo - 29-Oct-2016

(29-Oct-2016, 10:16)octaviars Wrote:

Seven working days (excluding weekend)

(29-Oct-2016, 11:20)ovo Wrote:

Ok, nice to hear that.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - actx76092 - 29-Oct-2016

I finally got an update from the guys in Paris. . .they are "behind" and had some "issues" but assure me the labels and boxes will ship Monday. . .

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Axel - 29-Oct-2016

(29-Oct-2016, 11:20)ovo Wrote:

Same here. Seven days.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - wwm - 29-Oct-2016

My 1000pro took 11 days, + 5days to get there + only 2 days to get back. Very pleased with the outcome.
Cheers
Bill

Upgrade program kick-off - Xander - 30-Oct-2016

[Image: 89e4bc02cf2748ad8d40c511dd6157f5.jpg]

I pulled the trigger and my 400 is in France since Friday... a coupon code, expected step in sound, new OS and streamer made it for me.

Now I'm looking to an empty shelf and some cables... hopefully all is back in two weeks.