Devialet Chat
Upgrade program kick-off - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Upgrade program kick-off (/Thread-Upgrade-program-kick-off)

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 07-Nov-2016

Congratulations on the return! Wonder what you will be doing tonight... Angel

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - octaviars - 07-Nov-2016

(07-Nov-2016, 16:31)baddog Wrote: Congratulations on the return! Wonder what you will be doing tonight... Angel

They are right now just sitting on a table to get to room temperature as they were only a couple of degrees when I got home but later tonight I will connect them.

I have some pictures unboxing them that I will show you just to build up your urge to get your own amps back.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - BrianT - 07-Nov-2016

(07-Nov-2016, 16:26)octaviars Wrote: For you guys that are waiting for your upgraded amps to get back.....I got a package with me home after work today  Big Grin
octaviars
Glad you got your amps back, have fun reinstalling them in your system.
Yours amps arrived at Devialet late Friday, mine arrived at Devialet late Monday, so i'm hoping to get an Email
very soon telling me they are on the way back over the pond.
Brian

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - BrianT - 12-Nov-2016

Got my amps back today, 15 days from pickup by UPS to delivery by UPS
I think thats real good as they started there journey in Ottawa, Canada and ended up at the Devialet plant in France.

Have the grandaughter over, no chance to listen tonight, but have managed to install them in my rack. Wink
Both have firmware 10.6
It feels like Christmas 

Brian

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Axel - 12-Nov-2016

(12-Nov-2016, 02:31)BrianT Wrote: Got my amps back today, 15 days from pickup by UPS to delivery by UPS
I think thats real good as they started there journey in Ottawa, Canada and ended up at the Devialet plant in France.

Have the grandaughter over, no chance to listen tonight, but have managed to install them in my rack. Wink
Both have firmware 10.6
It fells like Christmas 

Brian

Great news Brian! That didn't take too long, did it?, very impressive. I see that you have your amps kicked up at this the back. Is there a reason for this?   Have fun tomorrow, and don't forget to post your first impressions! BTW, your signature says 400 Pro.

How many of us are still waiting for the return of the updated amps, or waiting for boxes and labels?

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 12-Nov-2016

Waiting for amps here. They had a false start out of the gate last Friday. Monday they made it to airport (US and then Paris), and by Thursday they finally made it to Devialet. I had hoped to have them before Thanksgiving, but I think that is less likely now.

Brian, glad to see your set has returned home!

(12-Nov-2016, 03:34)Axel Wrote: I see that you have your amps kicked up at this the back. Is there a reason for this?   BTW, your signature says 400 Pro.  

Alex

No reason for the tilt at the back, I just like the looks and I do believe it helps with the temps
amps on all night, low volume 31C power supply 39C

Thanks for catching the mistake in my sig, all changed now.

Brian

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Antoine - 12-Nov-2016

Thanks for updating the status of your amps guys! Considering the return of the amps of Octaviars and BrianT I'm guessing mine should be returned to me coming week. They arrived at Devialet late Wednesday the 2nd, so two days after BrianT's amp did.

I'm missing mine sorely!! Sad

(12-Nov-2016, 14:19)Antoine Wrote:  I'm guessing mine should be returned to me coming week. They arrived at Devialet late Wednesday the 2nd, so two days after BrianT's amp did.

I'm missing mine sorely!! Sad

Antoine

Yes you should be getting them real soon, as you live in the EU, return shipping for you should only be one day.
Shipping from the factory to me in Canada took 3 days.

Brian

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Antoine - 12-Nov-2016

Thank you Brian! Smile I can't wait and have registered for 'UPS My Choice' so I'll know when they're ready to be shipped. Smile