Devialet Chat
Upgrade program kick-off - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Upgrade program kick-off (/Thread-Upgrade-program-kick-off)

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Celts88 - 24-Nov-2016

My D-Premier left for Paris 2 days ago, after waiting at my dealer for 12 days (UPS Label from Devialet, why does it takes so long for a Bl--dy Label). Supposedly they can do the actual upgrade within 1 week, but takes longer just to organise a label (how long then to get the packing / shipping boxes, as most have found out to their detriment).

Now can't get a hold of my dealer to find out the UPS tracking number, and Devialet themselves don't seem to know it (even though they are the ones paying for the shipment, and supplied the UPS label - Eventually).

I've got a 2nd D-Premier to go after the return of my 1st unit, but at this rate don't have much confidence of this happening before Xmas.

Like most I agree that it appears that Devialet don't have the resources / people / infrastructure / know how / whatever the reason to adequately organise a piss up in a brewery (was going to use the old Broth_l analogy, but thought best Blush  )

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - GaryBill - 26-Nov-2016

Got my 220Pro back on Friday. I was expecting some problems with import to New Zealand as there were some problems going from NZ to France. I was rather a pain in the ass with Devialet Customer Service - making sure they double checked and clarified everything.

To give Devialet their due - they worked through all the issues and provided a seamless service resulting in my lovely 220 arriving at my door. Great customer service!!

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 26-Nov-2016

@GaryBill - Nice - just in time for the holidays. Love to hear what you think, and whether it sounds its best from day one or whether a bit of "burn in" is required.

If you do any low volume listening, you might be in for a treat.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - SquiggFSM - 26-Nov-2016

Dropped mine off at the UPS access point today, they don't give receipts anymore, bit concerning! I took lots of photos of it being there...

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Xander - 26-Nov-2016

(26-Nov-2016, 13:34)SquiggFSM Wrote: Dropped mine off at the UPS access point today, they don't give receipts anymore, bit concerning! I took lots of photos of it being there...

Yes I had the same, just giving them a big package and trust them to handle.... 

I used the UPS app on my iPhone to track the delivery!

Sit back and relax, it's in Devialets hands now :-)

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Celts88 - 26-Nov-2016

(26-Nov-2016, 15:23)Xander Wrote:
(26-Nov-2016, 13:34)SquiggFSM Wrote: Dropped mine off at the UPS access point today, they don't give receipts anymore, bit concerning! I took lots of photos of it being there...

My D-P left my dealer 5 days ago. Dealer hasn't supplied any UPS tracking number, and all Devialet can tell me is that a UPS Label was sent to the dealer (they can't provide me with any pick up / tracking / delivery info).

Sit back and relax, it's in Devialets hands now  Huh

Upgrade program kick-off - Xander - 26-Nov-2016

When I placed my order Devialet shipped me the boxes and gave me a tracking number what I could follow. When I send the package back UPS gave me a tracing number...

I understand that your dealer is handling the logistics? Than its their problem to get it back and not yours I guess.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Antoine - 26-Nov-2016

(26-Nov-2016, 17:05)Celts88 Wrote:
(26-Nov-2016, 15:23)Xander Wrote:

My D-P left my dealer 5 days ago. Dealer hasn't supplied any UPS tracking number, and all Devialet can tell me is that a UPS Label was sent to the dealer (they can't provide me with any pick up / tracking / delivery info).

Sit back and relax, it's in Devialets hands now  Huh

If your dealer just forwards you the email with the label you'll have the tracking number. It's part of it.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Antoine - 26-Nov-2016

I don't understand why people would let their dealers handle it BTW. It'll only delay things and increase the risk of something going wrong.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - SquiggFSM - 26-Nov-2016

It's only in Devialet's hands when it registers on the UPS system...