Devialet Chat
Upgrade program kick-off - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Upgrade program kick-off (/Thread-Upgrade-program-kick-off)

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 07-Dec-2016

(07-Dec-2016, 17:49)EloFan Wrote: ...3 plus weeks later after delivery to the factory no signs of my unit coming back....i  think this is the bigest joke ! I used to own Linn,Pass Labs (still keeping it my storage room in case im going back ....most likely). Handling of the upgrade is building my doubts about Devialet....that's the way i see it ....they products cost thousands and the way they are mishandling customer support is not acceptable by any means...

Remind me where you are located?

Also have you filed a request (ticket) with Devialet support?

Don't give up yet.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - EloFan - 07-Dec-2016

(07-Dec-2016, 19:15)baddog Wrote:
(07-Dec-2016, 17:49)EloFan Wrote: ...3 plus weeks later after delivery to the factory no signs of my unit coming back....i  think this is the bigest joke ! I used to own Linn,Pass Labs (still keeping it my storage room in case im going back ....most likely). Handling of the upgrade is building my doubts about Devialet....that's the way i see it ....they products cost thousands and the way they are mishandling customer support is not acceptable by any means...

Don't give up yet.
...Massachusetts...yes ,i did request ticket...i got 0 information from they response ...Zero ! In general im very patient person...learned being in business for more than 23 years....but the way this is going just making me reach out to "for sale" section of this awesome forum !

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Finn - 07-Dec-2016

3 weeks is long time i understand your frustration m for me it tolk about 10 days . But give Them a little time more becorse you Will be glad for the Pro models , remember it must burn In it take + 100 hours .regards from Denmark

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 07-Dec-2016

(07-Dec-2016, 19:33)EloFan Wrote:
(07-Dec-2016, 19:15)baddog Wrote:

Don't give up yet.
...Massachusetts...yes ,i did request ticket...i got 0 information from they response ...Zero ! In general im very patient person...learned being in business for more than 23 years....but the way this is going just making me reach out to "for sale" section of this awesome forum !

Can  I recommend that you file one more ticket and ask that they put you in touch with the North America Director of Sales? Let them know you are very disappointed and wish to speak in person with him in regards to your situation.

This should accelerate things.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - SquiggFSM - 07-Dec-2016

Dropped it off at a UPS access point on November 26th, but it didn't start its journey until the 28th

Just had an eMail saying UPS are due to deliver it tomorrow! Quite impressed as it's only supposed to have left Devialet today ?

Interestingly it seems to weigh twice as much on the way back 28kg instead 14kg...

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - sam1000 - 07-Dec-2016

@EloFan, I suggest that you also call their US customer service number. Their customer service rep in east coast is very helpful in tracking down issues and providing updates.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - sam1000 - 07-Dec-2016

(07-Dec-2016, 20:20)SquiggFSM Wrote: Interestingly it seems to weigh twice as much on the way back 28kg instead 14kg...

I think you might be getting someone else's 440Pro  Smile

(07-Dec-2016, 20:25)sam1000 Wrote:
(07-Dec-2016, 20:20)SquiggFSM Wrote: Interestingly it seems to weigh twice as much on the way back 28kg instead of 14kg...

I think you might be getting someone else's 440Pro  Smile

Ive always fancied bi-amping  Big Grin

Or maybe they are sending me a 1000 pro instead... Tongue

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Chris Marshall - 07-Dec-2016

Mine was a day behind yours getting there so here's hoping for news tomorrow!