Devialet Chat
Upgrade program kick-off - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Upgrade program kick-off (/Thread-Upgrade-program-kick-off)

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 16-Jan-2017

(16-Jan-2017, 22:36)james n Wrote: Did you guys get any updates from Devialet whilst your unit was away or just a mail to let you know return shipping details. Mine shipped on the 4th and according to UPS arrived on the 6th - no updates since then ?

James

No updates till the work is complete and it is shipped back to you.. You will get an update once it has shipped back to you and this will include the UPS tracking number.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Dannythered - 16-Jan-2017

(16-Jan-2017, 22:36)james n Wrote: Did you guys get any updates from Devialet whilst your unit was away or just a mail to let you know return shipping details. Mine shipped on the 4th and according to UPS arrived on the 6th - no updates since then ?

James

Heard nothing from receipt by Devialet until today , if you're UK or Europe based then probably another two days to wait

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - james n - 16-Jan-2017

Cheers both - put my mind at ease :-)

James

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - markush - 16-Jan-2017

Devialet 220 Pro and B&W 804 Diamond is also a good combination :-) Glad to have done the upgrade from the 120 and amazing to see what performance boost that was.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Damon - 17-Jan-2017

As baddog says. Mine was 'on the hoist' for about 7 working days, then back on the plane. The return trip itself was very rapid; the noodling around at UPS in various stages of processing and customs brokerage and clearances took longer than the continent-to-contintent transit.

Just wait until you know its back on land.... then you'll really be agitated! I was checking the tracking every few hours. I was driving myself crazy. 

And just to add, I've had it a month or so, and I'm still impressed with the upgrade.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Dannythered - 17-Jan-2017

They're back Smile the UPS guy called as I had expected when I was on the toilet, I'd hung on so long... Fortunately my teenage son was in to answer the door, after much quizzing on where the amps had been he was satisfied with the explanation of a safety recall due a faulty power supply, so no one is any the wiser in my house?. Been a long day so just connected one of the D220 and left on factory configuration, I'll mess around at the weekend configuring the two as a D440. Out of the box the solo D220 sounds very good, I'd forgotten how good, I'd even thought my temporary solution very good and had considered do I really need the Devialet? Well as soon as I started listening I was blown away again and I guess I'm worth it ? More to follow I'm sure...

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Drifter - 17-Jan-2017

Milesgopal just pointed out to me that the upgrade store is now open for business for South Africa. Thanks cousin!
I just attempted to order my upgrade. A while ago Roger from Devialet send me a discount code as my Devialet 120 was purchased in 2016.
However, the website indicates that this code is invalid when entering this into the gift code field.

Have anyone applied this code with success? If so, what is the secret?

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - mdconnelly - 17-Jan-2017

My understanding is that the discount codes had to be used before year-end 2016. Get in touch with them to see what they'll do.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baconbrain - 17-Jan-2017

She's (my Dev is female) here and IMO prettier than ever ... Smile

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Arjan - 17-Jan-2017

Enjoy! Looks great that shiny copper. Still waiting for mine. Arrived on the 10th in France. I hope they will be able to ship this week.