Devialet Chat
Major announcement! - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Information, Rules & FAQ (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Information-Rules-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Major announcement! (/Thread-Major-announcement)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Major announcement! - patcam - 01-Nov-2016

Congratulations Guillaume, good luck Shy

RE: Major announcement! - GuillaumeB - 01-Nov-2016

Thank you all for all the kind comments, I'm touched!  Blush

Guillaume

RE: Major announcement! - Antoine - 01-Nov-2016

Very cool, Shunyata rules! Congratulations Guillaume and best of luck to you and the business! Smile

Will you apply a strict division between end user sales and distribution or do some direct sales as well?

RE: Major announcement! - GuillaumeB - 01-Nov-2016

(01-Nov-2016, 17:36)Antoine Wrote: Very cool, Shunyata rules! Congratulations Guillaume and best of luck to you and the business! Smile

Will you apply a strict division between end user sales and distribution or do some direct sales as well?

Thanks Antoine, as we currently have no UK dealers I plan to set up an e-shop so that people are able to browse and purchase online. In the medium term however we will look at establishing a dealer network.

Guillaume

RE: Major announcement! - tyefighter - 02-Nov-2016

Congratulations and the best of luck with your exciting new venture Guillaume  Smile

RE: Major announcement! - Baldoun - 02-Nov-2016

Bonne chance Guillaume ! Very interesting for the frenchies too. If you are ready to ship to France of course...?

RE: Major announcement! - octaviars - 02-Nov-2016

(01-Nov-2016, 19:18)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(01-Nov-2016, 17:36)Antoine Wrote: Very cool, Shunyata rules! Congratulations Guillaume and best of luck to you and the business! Smile

Thanks Antoine, as we currently have no UK dealers I plan to set up an e-shop so that people are able to browse and purchase online. In the medium term however we will look at establishing a dealer network.

Guillaume

Will this e-shop only be for the UK?

RE: Major announcement! - GuillaumeB - 02-Nov-2016

(02-Nov-2016, 15:52)octaviars Wrote:
(01-Nov-2016, 19:18)GuillaumeB Wrote:

Guillaume

Will this e-shop only be for the UK?

I am only authorised to sell Shunyata in the U.K.

Guillaume

RE: Major announcement! - hk6230 - 03-Nov-2016

Congratulations, Guillaume. I hope one day I can do something similar in Malaysia. All the best.

RE: Major announcement! - tategoi - 03-Nov-2016

Congratulations Guillaume. Wish you success in your new business.