Devialet Chat
Devialet Dialog - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Streaming (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Streaming)
+--- Thread: Devialet Dialog (/Thread-Devialet-Dialog)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Devialet Dialog - brit - 11-Jan-2015

Just a quick question for those who have already ordered a Dialog. Do they take the money up front, or on delivery?

David

RE: Devialet Dialog - invader - 11-Jan-2015

(11-Jan-2015, 19:16)brit Wrote: Just a quick question for those who have already ordered a Dialog. Do they take the money up front, or on delivery?

David

Upfront and you need a creditcard.

RE: Devialet Dialog - NickB - 11-Jan-2015

(11-Jan-2015, 19:34)invader Wrote:
(11-Jan-2015, 19:16)brit Wrote: Just a quick question for those who have already ordered a Dialog. Do they take the money up front, or on delivery?

David

Or a debit card.

Nick

RE: Devialet Dialog - Petter - 11-Jan-2015

Do you need a invitation and a number for the Dialog also ?

RE: Devialet Dialog - Charlemagne - 11-Jan-2015

(11-Jan-2015, 19:49)Petter Wrote: Do you need a invitation and a number for the Dialog also ?

Yes! You do need an invitation code. With this code you are alowed to order Phantoms and/or a Dialog on the webshop. You're supposed to pay in advance with your creditcard. They don't charge any delivery fees at all. Then you will receive a confirmation with a booking number and an indication about the delivery time ("After....." etc.). 

RE: Devialet Dialog - brit - 12-Jan-2015

(11-Jan-2015, 19:45)NickB Wrote:
(11-Jan-2015, 19:34)invader Wrote:

David

Or a debit card.

Nick

Thanks for this. I have just received my code so will go ahead and order.

David

RE: Devialet Dialog - Confused - 12-Jan-2015

Devialet have advised me that Dialog uses USB type A

I had asked them about their NAS recommendations. Devialet advised that it is compatible with all NAS brands, and they preferred not to make a recommendation as this would infer favouritism.

RE: Devialet Dialog - hahe - 13-Jan-2015

Hi,

for the ones already having been able to order the DIALOG (myself still waiting for the invitation code) what is the estimated delivery date so we get first real impression on it and SPARK together with the "expert" line?

Kind regards,
Harald

RE: Devialet Dialog - Jwg1749 - 13-Jan-2015

The first units will ship around 20 January.

Matt

RE: Devialet Dialog - Petter - 13-Jan-2015

(11-Jan-2015, 20:13)Charlemagne Wrote:
(11-Jan-2015, 19:49)Petter Wrote: Do you need a invitation and a number for the Dialog also ?

Yes! You do need an invitation code. With this code you are alowed to order Phantoms and/or a Dialog on the webshop. You're supposed to pay in advance with your creditcard. They don't charge any delivery fees at all. Then you will receive a confirmation with a booking number and an indication about the delivery time ("After....." etc.). 

oki can anybody tell me how they do the process and choose who to get a code and who not ??