Devialet Chat
Devialet Dialog - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Streaming (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Streaming)
+--- Thread: Devialet Dialog (/Thread-Devialet-Dialog)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Devialet Dialog - PhilP - 13-Jan-2015

(13-Jan-2015, 15:13)Petter Wrote: oki can anybody tell me how they do the process and choose who to get a code and who not ??

No idea Huh  If you're experiencing a delay I suggest that you e-mail Devialet support and tell them that you want to buy.

Just a thought - do you live in the EU?  Sales are to the EU only at the moment, I understand.

RE: Devialet Dialog - Charlemagne - 13-Jan-2015

I'm pretty sure anyone in the EU will get an invitation code in due time. They do process a limited number of invitation codes everyday. So, you just have to be patient, I guess.

I myself had to wait for about a week or ten days or so before I got the invitation code. As soon as I had received the invitation code I ordered a Dialog. In the confirmation mail I received later on I had the order number #31. So things do seem to go a bit slow. 

My Dialog should be delivered after January the 21th. So that would be next week. I'm just wondering if they will keep their word. More importly: what will I be able to do with the Dialog. Without the Spark app and/or implementation of UPnP it will be quite useless for me at the moment, I suppose, with my 'Expert' line setup. 

@Petter: Norway doesn't belong to the EU, is it? Or they might not take seriously someone who has a 'Devilatet 240' in his signature.  Tongue

RE: Devialet Dialog - Confused - 13-Jan-2015

Mine is order n°300000034, delivery after Feb 15th....... So this does indeed look slow! Maybe the first "3" is significant?

RE: Devialet Dialog - darthsteph - 13-Jan-2015

(13-Jan-2015, 18:19)Confused Wrote: Maybe the first "3" is significant?

Yes, Big Brother is watching you, Confused !!!  Tongue

RE: Devialet Dialog - GuillaumeB - 13-Jan-2015

(13-Jan-2015, 15:46)Charlemagne Wrote: More importly: what will I be able to do with the Dialog. Without the Spark app and/or implementation of UPnP it will be quite useless for me at the moment, I suppose, with my 'Expert' line setup. 

That's a very good point Charlemagne!  Confused

Guillaume

(13-Jan-2015, 18:46)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(13-Jan-2015, 15:46)Charlemagne Wrote: More importly: what will I be able to do with the Dialog. Without the Spark app and/or implementation of UPnP it will be quite useless for me at the moment, I suppose, with my 'Expert' line setup. 

Guillaume

I had assumed that Spark would be available at the same time as the first Dialog shipments.  You never know though?

(13-Jan-2015, 18:26)darthsteph Wrote:
(13-Jan-2015, 18:19)Confused Wrote: Maybe the first "3" is significant?

Yes, Big Brother is watching you, Confused !!!  Tongue
Nah.  If he was I'd be in jail by now.....

(13-Jan-2015, 18:53)Confused Wrote:
(13-Jan-2015, 18:46)GuillaumeB Wrote:

Guillaume

I had assumed that Spark would be available at the same time as the first Dialog shipments.  You never know though?

I do wonder if we haven't all got a bit ahead of ourselves... I mean no one has even seen Spark! It isn't at all clear what functionality will be included in the first version. Anyway we'll soon find out!  Tongue

Guillaume

Devialet Dialog - amabrok - 13-Jan-2015

(13-Jan-2015, 19:00)GuillaumeB Wrote: I do wonder if we haven't all got a bit ahead of ourselves... I mean no one has even seen Spark! It isn't at all clear what functionality will be included in the first version. Anyway we'll soon find out!  Tongue

Guillaume

Thank you all guys for taking the leap faith on our behalf Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(13-Jan-2015, 19:18)amabrok Wrote:
(13-Jan-2015, 19:00)GuillaumeB Wrote: I do wonder if we haven't all got a bit ahead of ourselves... I mean no one has even seen Spark! It isn't at all clear what functionality will be included in the first version. Anyway we'll soon find out!  Tongue

Guillaume

Thank you all guys for taking the leap faith on our behalf Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't even need the damn thing!  LOL Rolleyes 

Guillaume