Devialet Chat
Devialet Dialog - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Streaming (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Streaming)
+--- Thread: Devialet Dialog (/Thread-Devialet-Dialog)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Devialet Dialog - amabrok - 13-Jan-2015

(13-Jan-2015, 19:20)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(13-Jan-2015, 19:18)amabrok Wrote:
(13-Jan-2015, 19:00)GuillaumeB Wrote: I do wonder if we haven't all got a bit ahead of ourselves... I mean no one has even seen Spark! It isn't at all clear what functionality will be included in the first version. Anyway we'll soon find out!  Tongue

Guillaume

Thank you all guys for taking the leap faith on our behalf Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't even need the damn thing!  LOL Rolleyes 

Guillaume

I can imagine Smile the only thing that stopped me from ordering (though I don't need it) is the fact that I'm outside of the EU!!! Smile

RE: Devialet Dialog - Jwg1749 - 13-Jan-2015

(13-Jan-2015, 19:00)GuillaumeB Wrote: I do wonder if we haven't all got a bit ahead of ourselves... I mean no one has even seen Spark! It isn't at all clear what functionality will be included in the first version. Anyway we'll soon find out!  Tongue

Guillaume

Guillaume

Since when has 'need' been a criterion for buying hi-fi kit?  Wink

But I fear you're missing the point, Guillaume. Those of us who've ordered the Dialog have done so because (a) it's new, (b) it's not expensive, and © we haven't bought any new kit for the past three weeks.

Matt

Devialet Dialog - amabrok - 13-Jan-2015

(13-Jan-2015, 19:42)Jwg1749 Wrote:

Guillaume

Guillaume

Since when has 'need' been a criterion for buying hi-fi kit?  Wink

But I fear you're missing the point, Guillaume. Those of us who've ordered the Dialog have done so because (a) it's new, (b) it's not expensive, and © we haven't bought any new kit for the past three weeks.

Matt

Oh what a torture, three long weeks Smile my record is two weeks max

RE: Devialet Dialog - Confused - 13-Jan-2015

Plus we do all know about Spark, it is the most advanced application in the world to feel the power of music physically impact you.  What else could we possibly need to know?

RE: Devialet Dialog - Eddye - 13-Jan-2015

(13-Jan-2015, 21:58)Confused Wrote: Plus we do all know about Spark, it is the most advanced application in the world to feel the power of music physically impact you.  What else could we possibly need to know?

So SPARK is really someone from Devialet who'll slap you in the face while he's whistling? Wink

Eddye's post has made me realise that I've got it all wrong, it's SPARK, not Spark, this changes everything. Although the I'd love to get a slap from the man from Devialet, I could then tell him all about the Configurator bugs and slap him back.

RE: Devialet Dialog - IanG-UK - 13-Jan-2015

We should have an acronym contest with my pathetic opening shots being Sublime Perfect Application Rather Kinky or Sublime Perfect Application Really Kicks

Slightly Pointless Amplifier Ruining Knob

Or

Super Powerfull Amplifier Ruining Knob

Beat that!

RE: Devialet Dialog - Eddye - 13-Jan-2015

Silly Pointless Acronym Revealing Knowledge?