Devialet Chat
Devialet Dialog - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Streaming (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Streaming)
+--- Thread: Devialet Dialog (/Thread-Devialet-Dialog)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Devialet Dialog - brit - 15-Jan-2015

(15-Jan-2015, 22:52)Confused Wrote: I too ordered a Dialog and was advised 15th Feb delivery.  So it looks like mid Feb either for the first batch to be available, or perhaps this is simply when SPARK will be available and they can't realse Dialog before then.  I guess with the delays they will now be holding back on sending any invites for a while?

Yes, I applied for my code a couple of weeks ago and it only arrived at beginning of this week, so they may be holding back depending on current demand.

David

RE: Devialet Dialog - johnsap - 16-Jan-2015

Does anyone know whether a Dialog USB output is a regular USB, mini-USB or firewire connector, which should go to a regular USB input on Dev amps?
How about power input to Dialog ? is it a regular power input (as amps have) or a small connector and Dialog will come with an adapter/transformer block?
Any pictures or photos of the back to understand all of these?
Thank you

RE: Devialet Dialog - Confused - 16-Jan-2015

(16-Jan-2015, 00:01)johnsap Wrote: Does anyone know whether a Dialog USB output is a regular USB, mini-USB or firewire connector, which should go to a regular USB input on Dev amps?
How about power input to Dialog ? is it a regular power input (as amps have) or a small connector and Dialog will come with an adapter/transformer block?
Any pictures or photos of the back to understand all of these?
Thank you

Devialet have advised me that Dialog uses USB type A.  As for your other questions, I am as much in the dark as you are!

RE: Devialet Dialog - Charlemagne - 16-Jan-2015

Here is a screenshot picture of the Dialog on its connection side. It would seem to me that it will have an external powerblock. The Dialog does have an ethernet in, USB and optical s/pdif in's. So there is one post left for the powerchord, the most left one. ChM 

Click on the picture for a bigger size.

RE: Devialet Dialog - Pim - 16-Jan-2015

(16-Jan-2015, 00:24)Charlemagne Wrote: Here is a screenshot picture of the Dialog on its connection side. It would seem to me that it will have an external powerblock. The Dialog does have an ethernet in, USB and optical s/pdif in's. So there is one post left for the powerchord, the most left one. ChM 

That's the second picture I've seen where the left 'port' is not shown properly. Almost as if it's done on purpose.

RE: Devialet Dialog - rik - 16-Jan-2015

300000041 ordered just. March 31 or later for delivery.

Rik

RE: Devialet Dialog - Confused - 16-Jan-2015

That's interesting Rik! Your delivery date is over six weeks later than mine, which was ordered less than a week ago. Time is stretching....

Devialet Dialog - Chris Marshall - 16-Jan-2015

I'm 300000015 and not had any email, I've just checked my account and it now says delivery from 30th March, not good seeing as they took payment on the 7th Jan! I will be contacting them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Devialet Dialog - Charlemagne - 16-Jan-2015

(16-Jan-2015, 07:25)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(16-Jan-2015, 00:24)Charlemagne Wrote: Here is a screenshot picture of the Dialog on its connection side. It would seem to me that it will have an external powerblock. The Dialog does have an ethernet in, USB and optical s/pdif in's. So there is one post left for the powerchord, the most left one. ChM 

That's the second picture I've seen where the left 'port' is not shown properly. Almost as if it's done on purpose.

Here is is another picture with all the wires attached:

[Image: Devialet-Dialog2.png]

Source: http://www.evmag.fr/site.php?page=news419

RE: Devialet Dialog - GuillaumeB - 16-Jan-2015

Same here... Showing 30th March. Ordered mine on the 8th January... Order number 69.  Undecided

Guillaume