Devialet Chat
Devialet Dialog - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Streaming (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Streaming)
+--- Thread: Devialet Dialog (/Thread-Devialet-Dialog)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Devialet Dialog - PhilP - 01-Feb-2015

(01-Feb-2015, 19:55)Petter Wrote: &%$# ing ….great,was getting a mail with code but not possible to do the check out for billing info,that since i am outside EU Sad and my country is not listed

Hmm isn't it possible to go straight on the net to Harrods ??any now the name of the store there ?

www.harrods.com but there's no sign of the Phantom on their site yet...

RE: Devialet Dialog - Charlemagne - 01-Feb-2015

(01-Feb-2015, 19:55)Petter Wrote: &%$# ing ….great,was getting a mail with code but not possible to do the check out for billing info,that since i am outside EU Sad and my country is not listed

Hmm isn't it possible to go straight on the net to Harrods ??any now the name of the store there ?

You must lucky not to be living in the EU. With the collapsing Euro you must be able to get a cheap Devialet in due course.  Big Grin

RE: Devialet Dialog - Confused - 01-Feb-2015

(01-Feb-2015, 23:18)Charlemagne Wrote:

You must lucky not to be living in the EU. With the collapsing Euro you must be able to get a cheap Devialet in due course.  Big Grin
Not if your currency is dependant on the oil price you won't .......

RE: Devialet Dialog - gtiboy - 01-Feb-2015

With the Euro depreciating, will this mean the Devialet in the UK will go down in price?

RE: Devialet Dialog - Charlemagne - 02-Feb-2015

(01-Feb-2015, 23:54)gtiboy Wrote: With the Euro depreciating, will this mean the Devialet in the UK will go down in price?

I do guess the French will make you begging for it... Wink

RE: Devialet Dialog - PhilP - 02-Feb-2015

(01-Feb-2015, 23:54)gtiboy Wrote: With the Euro depreciating, will this mean the Devialet in the UK will go down in price?

They dropped the UK prices in November for that reason but as the euro decline has continued maybe they will have to look at reducing them again in the spring/summer..

Today you can buy a 200 for €6990 (£5255) in Paris or £5990 in the UK.  So the option is still there to hop on Eurostar (they're still offering £69 return for some journeys), have a nice trip to Paris with a decent lunch and come home with a Devialet and £500 still in your pocket Smile

RE: Devialet Dialog - Jwg1749 - 12-Feb-2015

I enquired about the delivery date of my Dialog (ordered on 5 January). The beautifully named Océane Turpin replied as follows:

"Your product should be shipped at the end of February, but we do not yet have a precise date."

Matt

RE: Devialet Dialog - Charlemagne - 12-Feb-2015

(12-Feb-2015, 14:13)Jwg1749 Wrote: I enquired about the delivery date of my Dialog (ordered on 5 January). The beautifully named Océane Turpin replied as follows:

"Your product should be shipped at the end of February, but we do not yet have a precise date."

Matt

Hopefully for you he doesn't have 'Oceans of time'  Tongue

RE: Devialet Dialog - brit - 12-Feb-2015

(12-Feb-2015, 17:55)Charlemagne Wrote:
(12-Feb-2015, 14:13)Jwg1749 Wrote: I enquired about the delivery date of my Dialog (ordered on 5 January). The beautifully named Océane Turpin replied as follows:

Matt

Hopefully for you he doesn't have 'Oceans of time'  Tongue
I think that Oceane is possibly a "she" rather than a he Blush

RE: Devialet Dialog - ZincAlloy - 12-Feb-2015

Just noticed this on the Devialet website, not sure if it's a recent addition, but somewhat concerning!

"Devialet Dialog is now ready for Phantom and will be available in mid-2015 for the Expert range of amplifiers"

I ordered mine on the 29th December ......yikes!!