Devialet Chat
Has anyone ordered a Phantom yet?! - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Phantom I (103 DB, 108 DB, Premier Classic, Silver & Gold) (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Phantom-I-103-DB-108-DB-Premier-Classic-Silver-Gold)
+--- Thread: Has anyone ordered a Phantom yet?! (/Thread-Has-anyone-ordered-a-Phantom-yet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Has anyone ordered a Phantom yet?! - thumb5 - 29-Dec-2014

Good luck - offer still stands if it would be helpful Smile

RE: Has anyone ordered a Phantom yet?! - Eddye - 30-Dec-2014

Does anyone know if it's still possible to get an invitation code to order a Dialog?

RE: Has anyone ordered a Phantom yet?! - IanG-UK - 30-Dec-2014

Before Christmas I requested a code to order a Dialog and after Christmas got an invitation to order a Phantom.

I've today gone back into the website and clicked on "Order Dialog" which then takes you to the next page ... ... ... to order a Phantom.

Pretty representative of Devialet's attention to detail these days I'm afraid.

Has anyone ordered a Phantom yet?! - philoouu - 30-Dec-2014

Sale thing. Whatever you order you get to the phantom order page....
Anyway I have still no idea what it will really bring to the expert line... There is no details except that it does communicate together !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Has anyone ordered a Phantom yet?! - stuartwoodrandom - 30-Dec-2014

That's odd.. I just ordered a DIALOG through the website no problem. Will be delivered after Janurary 20th.

RE: Has anyone ordered a Phantom yet?! - f1eng - 30-Dec-2014

Does anybody know whether the Phantom is a 3 way with a coaxial mid/tweeter (which is what it looks to me) or a 2 or 2.5 way with one of the side firing drivers being the mid unit as well as bass?
Even now there is zero relevant information about the Phantom on the web-site.
I have a code now and will buy a couple if they are 3-way.

RE: Has anyone ordered a Phantom yet?! - thumb5 - 30-Dec-2014

Frank, I'm pretty sure I read in one of the more technical articles that there were two coaxial (mid/high-frequency) drivers at the front of the Phantom, and the side-firing drivers are bass (only).

(30-Dec-2014, 13:54)thumb5 Wrote: Frank, I'm pretty sure I read in one of the more technical articles that there were two coaxial (mid/high-frequency) drivers at the front of the Phantom, and the side-firing drivers are bass (only).

That is certainly what it looked like to me, but Devialet have hidden this information very thoroughly if it is indeed there.

RE: Has anyone ordered a Phantom yet?! - Antoine - 30-Dec-2014

Yes, it's three way, I believe it's written in the three part article Guillaume linked to earlier.

(30-Dec-2014, 18:34)Antoine Wrote: Yes, it's three way, I believe it's written in the three part article Guillaume linked to earlier.

Yes, thanks for that I confirmed this with an email exchange, there is a 5" coaxial mid tweeter, so I ordered a pair and a Dialog, stand and remote not yet available.