Devialet Chat
-=Aurender=- - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Streaming (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Streaming)
+--- Thread: -=Aurender=- (/Thread-Aurender)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: -=Aurender=- - PhilP - 05-Mar-2016

(05-Mar-2016, 14:59)Eddye Wrote: My subscription doesn't support that, and 24bit streaming only works with purchased hi-res music. To me that seems useless. I want a streaming service for music I don't necessarily want to buy.

I don't have Sublime subscription either Wink I was just interested in what the technical possibilities now are with Aurender/Qobuz.

I would have bought an Aurender last summer if they had supported Qobuz - I guess I will have a borrow one and try it again probably in comparison against a Melco.

RE: -=Aurender=- - GuillaumeB - 05-Mar-2016

(05-Mar-2016, 15:04)PhilP Wrote:
(05-Mar-2016, 14:59)Eddye Wrote: My subscription doesn't support that, and 24bit streaming only works with purchased hi-res music. To me that seems useless. I want a streaming service for music I don't necessarily want to buy.

I don't have Sublime subscription either Wink I was just interested in what the technical possibilities now are with Aurender/Qobuz.

I would have bought an Aurender last summer if they had supported Qobuz - I guess I will have a borrow one and try it again probably in comparison against a Melco.

Hi PhilP,

I heard recently that Melco are working on native Qobuz integration. I believe it will feature in the new iOS app which is due out shortly.

Guillaume

RE: -=Aurender=- - Eddye - 05-Mar-2016

The Aurender itself does support hi-res streaming from Qobuz. I should have been clearer about that, sorry.  Blush

RE: -=Aurender=- - octaviars - 05-Mar-2016

(05-Mar-2016, 15:08)GuillaumeB Wrote:

Hi PhilP,

I heard recently that Melco are working on native Qobuz integration. I believe it will feature in the new iOS app which is due out shortly.

Guillaume

Is Melco only only focusing on iOS? I am very interested in Melco but without Android support my interest is a bit cooler.

RE: -=Aurender=- - Haas - 09-Mar-2016

Hi

When playing DSD64 from Aurender X100l and Devialet 250 I only get (White) noise in the speakers. 
What could be the problem?

The Aurender and Devialet is updated with the latest software.

RE: -=Aurender=- - hk6230 - 10-Mar-2016

Are you streaming DSD64 native or DoP to Devialet? I think Devialet can only accept DoP format.

RE: -=Aurender=- - Haas - 10-Mar-2016

(10-Mar-2016, 01:11)hk6230 Wrote: Are you streaming DSD64 native or DoP to Devialet? I think Devialet can only accept DoP format.

It's native DSD64 files and I have played them before but now I only hear noise

RE: -=Aurender=- - Haas - 10-Mar-2016

(10-Mar-2016, 01:11)hk6230 Wrote: Are you streaming DSD64 native or DoP to Devialet? I think Devialet can only accept DoP format.

It's native DSD64 files and I have played them before but now I only hear noise

RE: -=Aurender=- - hk6230 - 10-Mar-2016

I'm pretty sure Devialet can't play native DSD64 files. Please check if Aurender allows you to select how a DSD64 file is played.

RE: -=Aurender=- - rwjr44 - 10-Mar-2016

Unless there has been a recent change the Aurender doesn't do native DSD files. I just tried playing a DSF file and there is no problem. Perhaps you changed something in the signal path or reverted your Devialet to a pre DSD configuration. Also check that the SD card is installed before powering up the Devialet.