Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DCS Vivaldi Upsampler and Rossini Roon Update
a bit off topic, anyone heard the new network bridge? any feedback?
Due in stock towards the end of the month - Looking forward to having a play :-)
(05-Oct-2016, 13:16)Martins Hi-Fi Wrote: This must be kick the dealer day?

If you want to deal with the distributors direct,  you could always set up your own dealership/hifi shop. Many have tried, not many have been successful.......

Price confirmed at £3250.00 inc vat.

Data sheet attached.

Anyone interested, we will have these in stock November ish.

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Missed this post; I said: "I want factory direct, cut out the dealers and distributors who at least in my case rarely add anything but only cost money just to hand me over a box."

So no dealer or distributor. I have zero interest in becoming a dealer or distributor myself. Smile

Anyway, I'm curious to read how the $4250 DCS will compare to a $640 microRendu or $450 SOtM sMS-200. (These last two can be ordered factory-direct BTW Big Grin)
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
We will have our dCS here very soon... Only available from selected retailers, not factory direct though :-(
Anyway, I'm curious to read how the $4250 DCS will compare to a $640 microRendu or $450 SOtM sMS-200. (These last two can be ordered factory-direct BTW Big Grin)
[/quote]

Sorry Antoine,
Do you mean i can manage a NAS, stream Tidal, Spotify, thru Roon just with a microRendu and an iPad to control it?
Without a computer, right?
I search a bit after reading your posts and it looks like that.
And it´s a huge difference of price, even considering the sq of each one (the microRendu has acceptable reviews...).